twenty two

"Miller, come on, hurry your ass up."

It had already been forty-five minutes, and Miller was still packing up all of his stuff for the hunting trip. We need to be extra cautious and prepared because of the grounders, he said to me. You'll also need to because of me if you don't get a move on, I retorted back to him. 

"Okay, I'm here," he said, running up to Marcus, Drew and I. "Calm your tits."

"I can't, they're too big," I replied, smirking. Miller just rolled his eyes, and gestured for another camper to open the gate. "Okay, the second the sun starts setting we go back to camp, no matter what he have, got it?"

"Got it, Blondie," Drew said to me sarcastically. It wasn't rude, though, it was more of a joke. I glared at him in a funny way, and was going to say something back at him when I heard my name being called. 

"Zen!"

Bellamy was jogging towards me, and I gave him a soft smile as he approached me. 

"Why haven't you left yet?" he asked me, his facial features a mix of annoyance and worry. 

"Ask Miller Molasses over here," I answered, looking back at Miller. He narrowed his eyes at me and I giggled. "We're heading out now, don't worry."

"You give me a reason to worry," he replied to me. "You walk right into trouble without thinking."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "To save people's asses."

"Except your own."

"Okay, enough with the flirty, sexual tension banters," Marcus said, making Bellamy and I tear our eyes away from each other and to the dark haired boy. "I'd let to get back before I can't see a damn thing and trip over logs."

"You wouldn't have to worry if you weren't so clumsy," Drew retorted, making me laugh. 

"Okay, okay," I said, gripping onto my bow. "Let's go, we've got about seven hours left of daylight. See you soon, Bellamy."

He gave me a nod and a small wave, not taking his eyes off of me until I was out of sight for him. I could feel him staring at the back of my head, I had become quite conscious of what was around me and if they were watching. 

"So, have you had any fun with Bellamy?" Drew asked, smirking at me. I didn't see his smirk though, so I had thought he meant just hanging out in general. 

"Unity Day we had a drink togeth-"

"That's not what I meant, Blondie," Drew replied. "Have you had sex yet?"

"Oh, come on," I said, my eyebrows furrowing in disgust. Boys will be boys. "Nothing is going on between Bellamy and I. Get your ass out of your head."

"I'd say she's denying it," Marcus added, Miller agreeing. 

"I should've went with Clarke's group," I mumbled to myself, making the three boys laugh. They finally decided to leave the Bellamy topic alone, thankfully, and we walked through the woods in silence, keeping a look out for any animals. 

-

"I got this son of a bitch," I whispered, aiming my bow at a giant boar that was barely two feet away from the four of us. The three boys stood down, watching as I carefully waited for the perfect time to strike. Just when I was about to let go of the arrow, a loud snap of a twig made the boar start running away. I looked back and saw Miller standing there, his cheeks red. 

"Sorry, I stumbled," he said. I rolled my eyes, but let out a laugh at his reaction to his stupidity. 

"I'll go after it, you guys stay here," I said, starting to go off in the direction of the pig.