eleven

"I need Clarke!" I screamed to the campers, running through the front gate. I was the first one there, Jasper was helping Octavia and Bellamy was carrying Finn. Halfway into the walk back to camp, Octavia's leg started aching, and she couldn't walk by herself. So, I was keeping guard up front, Monroe watching at the back. "Get me Clarke, now!" I screamed louder.

"I'm here, what's up?" she asked out of breath, running up to me.

"It's Finn," I said, looking back to see Finn unconscious in Bellamy's arms. Clarke followed my eye direction, her own going wide as she took in his state. Blood was still seeping from the knife.

"Finn?" she whispered, going over to him. "Oh my god, oh my god." Her breath became sporadical, she was terrified. She had a strong connection with him, it was worse for her than for me. I even saw it happen. "Oh my god."

She checked his pulse, and her body relaxed a bit. "He's alive."

"Zen and Bellamy wouldn't let me take the knife out," Jasper said, still keeping a grip on Octavia. There was nothing I could do in the middle of the woods, we had to wait until she got back to camp to get her leg looked after.

"No, that was a good call," Clarke said, not taking her eyes off of Finn. Two other guys were carrying him, Bellamy needed to gain back a bit of energy from carrying him nearly all this way.

"Get Finn in the drop ship right now, go!" I yelled at the two boys. Clarke and I shared a nervous look. Jasper was half healed when we found him, Finn had only just been stabbed. It was going to be one hell of a time for all of us.

"Clarke, Zen, can you save him?" Raven asked us. I completely forgot about her, and how she would be feeling. From the look on her face, she was in bad shape. She loved him, and now he was dying.

"No, we can't, I need my mother," Clarke said. She was starting to freak out again. And quite frankly, so was I. I've never fixed a knife wound before, and I don't think Clarke has either. "I need to talk to her."

"There's no radio!" Raven nearly yelled. Everyone was distraught.

"Raven, I need you to go in that dropship and fix that god damn radio right now," I told her, sternly. She needed to stay focused, even though that was going to be really hard. "I'll worry about Finn, you worry about the radio. Got it?"

"Okay, okay, I got it," she said, seeming to have calmed down a tad bit. I sighed, getting prepared for a terrible nightmare. Her and Clarke started running to the dropship, and I went over to Octavia.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked her. It wouldn't take long for me to fix her leg, I could do it while Clarke started getting Finn ready.

"Yeah, Zen, I'm fine, go help Finn," she told me. I raised my eyebrows, making sure that she was actually alright. She nodded, and I turned around and ran as quickly as I could. Finn was one of us, one of my friends. I needed to save him.

-

"Hold it down!"

A wild storm hit- wind going every which way and rain falling down so hard it soaked anyone that got in it's path. Four guys were trying to hold down the parachute that covered the opening of the dropship, and they were having difficulty. Clarke was standing there, looking outside as people ran in and out of the ship, grabbing stuff they needed.

I was over with Finn, cutting his shirt up the middle with one of my knifes. When I got to where his wound was- another knife sticking out of his gut, I carefully lifted up the material of his shirt, put my knife against the other one, and slit the fabric fast. I grabbed both ends and pulled them apart, ripping the shirt away from the knife. I let out my breath, not realizing I was holding it in. I stood there, breathing for a second. I was worried, I didn't know if I could save Finn. I didn't even know where to begin. I got the shirt off, but what now?