Prologue

Third person:

    The way her body move to the slow beat of the music that flooded the room was like calm waves in the sea. She didn't know what was happening around her as her body became one with the music. At that moment nothing mattered to her for she has finally found her escape.

Listening to: Fake Love by BTS
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

   Everything was dark no one in sight as she's staring down seeing the blood on her hands as people chanted "You killed them" over and over making her hold her head in her hands sobbing saying over and over again that it wasn't her fault. No one heard not acknowledged her as the young girl sobbed and racked her body back and forth.

    With a jolt she wakes up sweat pouring down her forehead as her chest went up and down feeling blood pump through her ears. She stumbles out of her bed going into her bathroom splashing water unto her face. Looking into the mirror all she saw was a murderer. She takes off her clothes going under the warm water of the shower head. She tries to put her mind at ease by just standing still letting the warm water hit her delicate skin.

     Once she finishes her shower she pats her body down with a towel before putting on a white robe with black stripes. Her hair falls unto her shoulders drying it softly to get the water out. After putting on her black high waisted jeans with a white tank top finishing it off with a black jacket. Walking into her kitchen she sees that she is running out of groceries, taking out what she has left making her breakfast which consisted of fried egg and toast a cup of water at her left. To many this was just a simple meal but to her it was fancy. Not that she doesn't have money to buy a decent meal even though she doesn't have much it's just that to her punishment is needed for what she thought she has done.

      Finishing her breakfast she places the plate and cup in the sink,washing it when she is done with that, she takes her phone seeing the time read 7:30 a.m. She puts on her white sneakers, put her hair up, making sure that the extra clothes were in her bag, Once she's check everything she steps  out of her small studio apartment walking down, she sees others playing around, smiling and laughing, she envies that.Not focusing on them to much she walks into the huge gates of MOON ACADEMY.

     Only a couple people are here as classes don't start until 10 a.m. walking down the hall, some stared and whispered, laughing at her. Used to it particularly immune using her free time, she walks into the Dance room, feeling her energy come back, this place has become second home for her as she starts stretching feeling her muscles untense, finally, letting herself free for a moment.

Listening to: Fake Love by BTS
03:50 ━━━━─────• 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
               ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 

.........................................................................
.........................................................................
Thanks so much for reading hope you like it and that you stay for the other chapters. You guys support means everything to me thank you.