~~Chapter 2~~

************
--------------------
Ashe Pov:
--------------------
************

I push the grey shopping cart getting more and more irritated everytime it made an squeaking noise, my black hair was in an messy bun. I was wearing black sweat pants with a baby blue jacket on.

"The store will be closing in 10 minutes-"

I strained my ears to hear the rest. Ever since into the freak accident my ears have never been the same, my doctor told me that I need to come by him so he can check it out but I refused.

I rush to the cashier hoping the lines weren't to long.
My frown deepened when I saw that the lines were so long, I looked into my cart and looked away quickly when I realize that I didn't get any of the stuff I wanted.

My feet started to tap to the sound of the music that is playing over the loud speaker. "Mommy can I please have this candy" a little girl asked her mum, her pig tails went in all kinds of direction when she was yanking her mums shirt.

"No Mia you have enough snacks at home. " The young girl looked at her mom for a few minutes she soon started to wail making people look at her in surprise and irritation

"This will be long" I said to myself while leaning on the cart.

****************************

"Finally" I said while making my way out of the store, I chewed on my tongue as I put the groceries in the back of my car.

'Its dark' I thought while sitting in the front seat.

"Come on Ashe you can do it" I muttered to myself. I slowly drove away from the store. "I am doing so well" I said aloud ignoring the cars honking behind me.

****************************

Puffing out a breath of air I walk into my apartment plopping the grocery bags on the counter feeling a shiver run through my body. I did it I finally drove. A giggle leaves my mouth feeling excitement run through me.

I Climb up to my room and glanced at the clock "9:47" I said out loud slightly surprised. I let my hair down and giggled when I remembered today's event.

"I finally did it"  I spoke before laying in my bed, my eyes soon started to drop but I fought to stay awake because I needed to change my clothes.

After I change into short pants with a long T-shirt I finally let sleep overtake me.

"Sweet dreams" I said to myself before I finally fell into a deep slumber.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. I actually didn't write this one my bestie did so just wanted to give her credit:

Suga_Is_My_BabyDaddy

Do you guys think our writing style is different. I see a lot of differences. COMMENT√

Also I am so sorry for posting late had a lot of classes to do.