~~Chapter 3~~

Ashe Pov:

  I wake up with a light groan, hearing a knock on the door. I set up on my bed doing some light stretches. Finally getting off the bed, I walk down the stairs towards the door, looking through the peephole and what I saw on the other side almost made me pass out in excitement on the other side stood my aunt, aunt scar, the one who helped me through everything I hurriedly open the door and throw myself at her.

  "Aunt Scar I missed you so much" I say to her tears welling up in my eyes. "I missed you too pumpkin" she says lightly patting my back. I pull her inside making her sit on the sofa pulling myself closer to her. "Did I wake my pumpkin up" she says combing her hand through my hair as I shake my head no "oh don't lie to me" she says chucking lightly. I smile at myself, she knows me to well.

   "Aren't you supposed to be in uni" she asks "well yeah but the studio is closed for today so I don't have to go early" I say to her making her let out a little laugh."well you better go get ready I'll make breakfast. " she says getting up and going to the kitchen. I sigh letting a smile appear on my face before going into the bathroom.

   I take a shower, brush my teeth and moisturize my face. I slip on my blue knee ripped jeans,my black long sleeved shirt and lastly my shoes.

I walk into the kitchen seeing the food already placed on the table "aunt scar you didn't have to make all of this you know" I say to her taking a seat "I know but you know how much ai like to spoil you with food" she says making me smile placing ...

I walk into the kitchen seeing the food already placed on the table "aunt scar you didn't have to make all of this you know" I say to her taking a seat "I know but you know how much ai like to spoil you with food" she says making me smile placing a kiss on my forehead "thanks aunty" I say as I start to eat my food the silly smile not leaving my face.

  Once I am done with my food I go up to my bed taking my pills out of aunts sight since I don't want her to be worried about me.I take my hand bag putting my phone, chap stick, keys and laptop. I walk into the living room seeing aunt scar ready to leave. "Are you going already" I ask her "yeah I have work but I may be able to visit you next week okay" she says and I nod giving her a tight hug before she walks out the door me following minutes later to the Academy.

     I walk in seeing everyone talking and smiling with friend. I really want something like this but I know why I can't have one. I walk into my first class of the day History. I take a seat in the far back taking out my laptop from its case, opening it as the all to familiar logo pops up typing in my password and with until the professor comes in to start.

   I stay on my phone until the bell rings indicating the start of class as the door burst open startling me a bit. Students come tumbling in as they all frantically go to their seat not wanting to be late. Turning to my side I meet the eyes of someone I've never seen before in this class. I don't know how long I've been staring at him but the voice of the professor snaps me out of my daze as a faint blush paints my cheeks.

Well that's embarrassing.......

........................................................................................................................
Hope you guys like this chapter and sorry for the late update I've had a lot of school thing to do hope you guys don't mind. Please don't be afraid to state your opinion on this chapter it might help me in the long run.

Bye bye