~~Chapter 6~~

Ashe Pov:

  I arrive at the place and it is beautiful. The outdoor look is absolutely amazing. I stare in amazement at the decor laid out before my eyes.

I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn around to face a very beautiful woman seeming to be in late 40's or so

I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder as I turn around to face a very beautiful woman seeming to be in late 40's or so. "Oh hello" I say to the lady. "Hello sweetie J am the owned of this cafe may I help you with something" she asks. "Yeah umm you accepted me from the job application" I say playing with the ring on my finger. "Oh ashe I didn't know you would come so early darling, let's talk in my office" I nod following her towards her office.

We enter her office which give off a very sweet vibe making me smile. " take a seat please " she says and I nod taking a seat "So there's not much that you have to learn and there isn't any important rules so all you have to do is take your uniform and I can show you what to do, there is a changing right there" she says pointing at the back of her. I just sit there not moving trying to process things.

"Why aren't you moving sweetie" She asks "nothing I just thought there would be more interrogation, so thank you so much for this opportunity miss.." I say stopping realizing that I don't know her name " Mrs. Lee and you don't have to worry your pretty little head with anything so go get changed" she says shooting me to the back of the room with the clothes givinge a little smile.

I smile back before closing the door and changing into the perfectly fitted waitress uniform.

II come out the room hearing Mrs

II come out the room hearing Mrs. Lee clap "you are stunning darling" she says making me blush "thank you Mrs. Lee" I say giving her a smile "Now come on let me show you around the place and show you how to work everything" she says walking out of the office as I follow her out.

She starts showing me everything, how to do this and that and everything else that is needed to be known.
..............................

After showing me around she leaves me to start fixing up everything before the store opens. I fix the chairs, wipe down the tables and sweep the floor. After doing all of that I wash my hands as Mrs. Lee opens up the cafe and as soon as she does that the cafe is packed.

Guess it is really a popular cafe. I smile as I start showing them to there tables. There is another employee who works here but she can't come today so I guess I will meet her tomorrow.

Now that I have a part time job I can only go to the academy in the afternoon which I think is good now that I have something else to do instead of going to the academy only.

I am so going to get used to this.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Thanks so much for reading and I hope y'all have an amazing day/night/evening.