~~Chapter 1~~

Ashe Pov:

        Walking down the quiet long hallway with no one in sight considering the bell rang ages ago. Since I have free classes being the top student, I decide to go to the library since it has this calming aura around it. Making my way to the library my feet making no sound like a predator stalking it's prey. Quietly I make my way into the library greeting the librarian Mr. Knox with a very rare smile that only he has seen. I sit at the back of the library taking out my laptop and notebooks starting to type.

         Doing my homework early always gave me a sense of accomplishment. Even though I really don't need to do it since I excellent in all my classes which is the reason I don't have any also the reason I have no friends. If I have a friend it feels like I will bring misfortune for them and that's the last thing I would want to happen.

     Feeling these things consuming my head I focus on my work as the only sound you can now hear was the typing on the laptop.

        ╭══💜═════ღ❦ღ══╮
         🇮 🇵 🇺 🇷 🇵 🇱 🇪 🇺
        ╰══ღ❦ღ═════💜══╯

       Walking down the halls once again, this time it wasn't quiet nor calming just noisy making me start to have a headache. I continue to walk down the hallway when I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder "Ashe" I hear making me turn around to see Mrs. Willow my ballet teacher. I nod at her telling her to go on "No need to come to class tomorrow there will be some people here to check some things on it" She says with a little smile on her face. I nod to her as an okay making my way to the school door with a little curiosity until it turned to frantic worrying 'How am I going to function without dancing'.

       All these thoughts are running through my mind making me not pay attention to where I am walking until I bump into someone. "Sorry" I say very frantically feeling my mind fuzzy up. "Hey it's okay do you need any help" I rush out not even answering the nice guy. I rush into my apartment quickly going into the bathroom throwing the cabinets open "where are they" was the only thought running through my mind.

Suddenly all I see is black , my mind fuzzing before I pass out onto the bathroom floor.

------------------------------------------------------------

      I wake up on the bathroom floor feeling myself paralyzed, with all my strength I push my body up feeling all my sore muscles. I get up onto my feet almost tompling over before steading myself by holding the counter. I take my phone out of my bag calling my doctor "Hello I am coming to your office" I don't wait for him to answer and hang up. I walk out of my apartment seeing it dark out. I must've been past out for a while.

     I walk into his office seeing him jump in surprise "Ashe" he says. I just sit down opposite to him showing him an empty pill bottle. "I need more pills" is all I say to the man who seated in front of me with concern lased on his face "Ashe this is your third bottle this month, if you don't lay off it you might overdose" be says, after awhile of seeing me unmoving he sighs "last time until you lay off" he says rummaging through his drawers.

       He takes out a small blue bottle throwing it to me "thank you" I say very quietly. He just waves me off going back to his computer. I know it is bad for me and that I could overdose, But it's the only thing keeping me from going insane.

------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that you guys liked chapter one don't forget to vote if you liked it and follow if you would like to see more of my stories ٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.