~Chapter 8~

Jay Pov:

I was getting ready to head home because I have finished all of my classes when I suddenly bumped into someone making me unconsciously catch the person so that they don't fall.

Looking down I see that it is Ashe the quiet but pretty woman that mostly everyone talks about. Before I could ask her if she is okay she starts rumbling off and flings herself off of me, which almost caused her to slip but she catches herself "I am so so sorry but I gotta go sorry again" she says running off.

I watch her drift away as a smile grows on my face but I shake my head walking out of the academy heading to my apartment.

Ashe Pov:

Right after rushing off from kind jay, I take a step into my class seeing the Proffeser getting ready to start. I slip into my seat resting my bag down and taking out my laptop, notebook and pen before putting my focus to the Proffeser as she has already started.

...
Whiles taking down notes I unconsciously start thinking about my encounter with jay and how my heart raced when I swear his handsome face. It was like he was out of this world with his perfectly sculpted face. I even remember how his muscular arms caught me when suddenly I was interrupted by My Proffeser "ashe are you okay" she asks looking at me worriedly. "Oh yes yes I am fine... Am fine" I say giving her an assured smile. "That's good sweetheart and class was just dismissed" she says.

I look around seeing no one in the classroom and only people getting out the door. "Oh my I'll get going than Mrs. Plump" I say giving her a smile and making my way out the class room. I than realize I can't go to dance for some odd reason my teacher said. 'Guess I'll just go back home' I think to myself making my way out of the academy.

. ......

Right as I reach home I change into something comfortable and decide that I will just rest for the day. Not doing anything heavy at all.

!! ¡!!¡!! ¡!!! ¡!!! ¡!!! ¡!!! ¡!! ¡!! ¡!! ¡!! ¡!!! ¡!!! ¡!!! ¡!!
Thank you guys so much for reading and I hoped y'all enjoyed this chapter. ღღ