~~Chapter 7~~

Ashe Pov:

I stretch out my arms as I finally finish my shift for today. It was so busy I thought I was gonna pass out from all the orders being thrown at me. But Mrs. Lee is so sweet. She helped me get used to it all , which I am really grateful for.

I go into the changing room, taking off my uniform and putting my other clothes back on. I then hang my uniform in my locker going towards Mrs. Lee office. She said to come after I change .

I knock on her door , hearing a come in. I open the door and see Mrs. Lee sitting at her desk writing something. "Oh Ashe come sit" she says gesturing to the seat in front of her desk.

I comply and sit down, resting my bag unto my lap. "Ashe you have work so wonderfully and it is only your first day. I am proud to have an employee like you". Mrs. Lee says smiling. I smile back at her, feeling overjoyed at her compliment. " Thank you Mrs. Lee for your generous words" I say back to her.

She than hands me and envelope. "That's your pay check $250, it of course raises the more you work" she says as I grab the envelope with shaky hands. "This feels quite a lot for a first day employee " I say chuckling lowly.

"Haha don't worry about Ashe, I don't even know you, but I can tell you deserve it" she says giving me sweet smile. "Thank you Mrs. Lee I appreciate it " I say to her.

We talk for a little bit more before I decide that it's time to go . It is already 2:00p.m. Even though this is keeping me distracted I still want to dance. I wanna feel the rhythm of the music again. How my heart yearns for it.
...................

I finally get home,throwing my bag unto the coach ready to relax until I realize I have afternoon classes. Ughh I am exhausted. Who knew working at a cafe would be so exhausting.

I go into my bathroom taking a quick shower and changing into some comfortable clothes.

After changing I pack my laptop into its case and take my purse rushing through the door to not be late

I was rushing so much that I wasn't watching where I was going , making me bump into someone.

I look up only to see the very handsome boy Jay.

დდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდდ

Hey guys it has been a while. What's up?. I have been having some writer's block and some life problems so that's why this was on hold. But thank you those who were patient with me. I know this is short but, this is all I can write currently.

Thanks for reading. ᥫ᭡ᥫ᭡