~~Chapter 4~~

Ashe Pov:

I walk out of 3rd class making my way to home since I only had 3 class for today. And also the studio is closed. Me having only 3 classes for today is because I am only taking ballet but I just choose to do some extra classes. As am walking I am suddenly stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to meet the eyes of the same guy in history startling me a bit.

"Hey sorry to startle you I am Lee Yeong-Su but you can just call me jay" He says putting his hand out for a hand shake "umm nice to meet you jay am Ashe" I say shaking his hand "are you the same Ashe who takes private lessons with Mrs.Willow" he says a big smile on his face "well yes do you take her group classes" I ask him giving him a small smile. "Yeah everyone has always wanted to meet you since Mrs. Willow always talks so highly of you" he says "sorry but I've gotta go now" I say giving him an apologetic smile "of course I hope to see you tomorrow" he says.

I walk outside feeling my heart rate. It's my first time talking so long to someone especially a stranger. I let a small smile slip on my lips as I remember our conversation he seems like such a wholesome guy. I walk into my apartment placing my bag and laptop down on the couch walking into the kitchen. I take out a glass cup from the cabinet filling it up with some drinking water gulping it down.

I wash my cup placing it down making my way to the bathroom splashing some water on my face as I stare in the mirror. I have become so thin looking mostly like a skeleton. I sigh taking a deep breath walking out of the bathroom going into my closet and changing into black shorts and a big black hoodie also tying my hair into a ponytail.

I walk back into the kitchen taking out a plate and start cutting up some fruits and taking a cup of water going back to the couch opening my laptop to ballet damce videos to see were I am lacking

It is pretty early being only 2pm. I enjoy the videos at some parts I would stand up to try them since I want it to be perfect when I do it all together.
...........
I plop down on the couch letting a big puff of air pass my lips. I drape my arm over my face feeling my eyes about to shut when suddenly my phone starts to ring. I sit up and look at the caller ID flashing on the screen......... My landlady. I answer the phone hearing the one voice I really don't feel like hearing.

On call
Hello-Ashe

Hey there sweetie you do know why I am calling right-Landlady

Of course I know, I will send it next week -Ashe

Ok don't postpone -Landlady
End of call

I throw my phone back on the couch and walk into the kitchen taking out a pot, filing it up with water before placing it on the stove. I turn the stove on taking out the pasta from the cabinet, preparing for dinner.
......................

I put my plate on the table and turn my laptop on checking my bank account.

"Crap"

......,..............,........,,............,.,............,

Hope you guys like this chapter. Thanks for reading and also feel free to point out any mistake of mine thank you once again.