Chapter three | Ca.. Casita?

"There you are!" Papá exclaimed happily as our youngest finally showed himself.

"Look at you, all grown up!" My mom is starting to get emotional again so papá quickly acted and pulled mamá away from Antonio.

"Pepa amor your going to get him all wet." I was standing just infront of Hermana so I easily pat Antonio and gave him a thumbs up, as I retracted my hand Camilo started his profession. "Your making your papá proud,"

"I don't sound like that,"

Dolores put a hand on my shoulder as she gave us info. "Abuela said it's time."

"We'll be waiting at your door," Dolores guilded me to go infront of her to leave and into the hall, and then there's Camilo.

"Okay,okay, vamo vamo vamo,"

"Okay,okay, vamo vamo vamo," papi eventually had enough of it and grabbed the miniture him.

Camilo playfully punched my arm and chuckled quietly as he still found what he did hilarious. "I'll always remember that.." I rolled my eyes, bet he can't even remember it tomorrow.

We took our place and I stood just beside Camilo. Luisa ruffled my hair which kinda made me annoyed, what's up with people ruffling my hair?

Abuela started her speech but I on my own world so I didn't remember what she said. All I remember is that people started clapping and of course me who wouldn't want to be awkward started to clap too.

Oh so it's time for Antonio to walk and take the door knob already?

His nervous, We waited for him to walk but instead asked Mirabel to come with him, to accompany him not letting him walk on his own with probably trauma as equal exchange.

Oh~ I remembered my gift ceremony, Just walking towards my door was a real trauma, even after I received my gift I still carried that trauma with me.

As Abuela asked Antonio the most logical thing she would to almost all of us, My attention was not on Antonio but was to Mirabel.

My gift ceremony was very tuff for her, even now with Antonio's. I can't imagine how much confusion and sadness she must've been experiencing right now.

I love Mirabel. She was the only one who was always there with me when Camilo left the nursery, she was basically my bestfriend but as expected I moved to my new room and I never get to hang out with her more because of all the chores and distraction I needed to avoid since I needed to have perfect academic knowledge.

Abuela wanted that from me, to have a smart caring loving person among her grandchildren. A perfect boy, perfect teen that every girl wanted to marry. Yeah I'm that smart and handsome boy.

It's true that I'm start and I love reading and discovering new things, but because I was being ordered and force to do it...the excitement kinda vanished.

But who am I to complain about it.

I got back to reality again once everyone started to cheer, Thankfully Antonio got his gift.

We walked up to see what his room was like, as we walk in we saw what the room looks like. It's a literal jungle paradise.

I was standing behind Camilo and just beside Mirabel. Because of Camilo I kinda need to lean on the side just to get a good view of Antonio riding a BIG CAT.

Oh sorry it's was a jaguar, but still a cat though.

We all watch as the jaguar gave a full run tour on the gigantic tree for Antonio, when he got back everyone started congratulating him. Us three older siblings exchanged nods, happy that Antonio got a gift.

"Oh we need a picture, everyone come! It's a great night it's a perfect night!" I grabbed Mirabel's hand but she quickly retracted them, I looked back to ask her but only just to be pushed forward by her. "Go on Julio. I'm fine."

I'm still reluctant but didn't force her.

I ran to take my spot, this time was standing behind Camilo. I got my hands out and made snowflakes float around, showing and indicating my gift.

"La familia Madrigal!!".

As the picture was taken some girl was singing on her own world.

"♪I can't move the mountains,♪"

"♪I can't make the flowers bloom,♪"

"♪I can't take another night up in my room, Waiting on a miracle,♪"

"I can't heal what's broken,
Can't control the morning rain or a Winter rain♪"

"♪Can't keep down the unspoken invisible pain♪"

"♪Always waiting on a miracle, a miracle♪"

After the picture was taken, I pulled Camilo to the side. "Hermano, mind telling me what Antonio's gift is..I was on my own thoughts and didn't notice it."

Camilo gave me a weird look and I deserve it. "He can communicate with the animals, atleast in my observation and understanding." I just nodded.

Camilo leaned over and whispered something. "This room is a nightmare when it comes to the topic of cleaning." I covered my laugh at this one. His right though, cleaning is one of the things we Madrigals have a major problem about.

Knowing that Casita can't help us, it's kinda a nightmare just thinking about cleaning our huge rooms.

I didn't follow everyone, I wasn't on the mood to dance and party right now I'm tired because of all the things I've done to make this event be perfect.

I got of the room and head to my first destination, the kitchen. As I walk down I saw Mirabel crouching at a piece of roof tile.

I made my way down and I stopped when I heard, "Aw!" Judging from the tone, she's hurt.

I was about to go down the other steps when suddenly Casita stopped me, I ate dinner for sure-- no..this is different.

"Casita?" when I heard Mirabel I started to notice some parts of Casita trembling. Okay, this is weird. "Mirabe-" I was cut off by the tile floor started cracking.

Ca..Casita... Is Casita alright?

Mirabel stood up and started to follow the cracks, I was about to follow her when suddenly the staircase immediately became a slide.

Aw My butt. I stood up again and only this time I noticed I scratched my hand. Huh..I didn't even notice that.

"Julio?!" I looked up and saw Mirabel scared, it's reflecting on her eyes, I get what she was feeling. As I see the cracks on wall, the more I feared that Casita will break down and kill me on the of the accident.

I can't help it I was sort of trembling in fear as I saw the crack on the window, he every same window where the candle is placed.

Looked up and saw that Mirabel was gone, even the cracks,"...Am I just seeing things again?" I stood for like 5 seconds before Casita made me come back to reality. "Casita..Are you okay?"

Silence was all I've got.