Chapter eight |Is it really that bad?

Luisa's mouth trembled and her eyes clearly shows sadness, "Okay." She stood up and covered her face with both hands, seriously what's going on?

Mirabel quickly acted and made an excuse, "ah haha, uh it's actually family tradition to sing after," Mirabel don't just move somebody's chair like they are just your toy dolls?! And Mariano is a guest you can't do that!

Mariano began to say his sweet talk with Isabella when suddenly Mirabel jumped at something, "Umm."

I stood up a bit from my chair just to look at Mirabel,"Your doing great," what's with that pose? Dios mio this girl will never have a sense of embarrassment.

I sat back down and heard loud scratching noise by the door, it was the piano and surprisingly Luisa trying to drag it with difficulty.. okay allot of difficulty, she finally gave up and just cried on the piano. All of us were looking at Luisa with confusion and worry.

A hint suddenly came through my mind saying that Luisa is losing her powers, it's obvious.

"Will, you, marry-"

"No-" Mirabel basically jumped under the table, I was about bent over to look under the table to know the cause but I stopped and looked at Luisa crying on the FLOOR.

The birds got startled because of the lightning sound and started flying everywhere,"Whoa! What is happening?!" Mrs.Guzman asked startled because of the bird flew across her.

One bird even flew directly on my face it immediately took off resulting me having a slightly deep scratch on the left cheek, I hissed because of the pain, because I wanted to stand up to clean this wound immediately I was suddenly pushed back by the strong wind resulting me to fall on my back with the chair.

Chaos was happening between this dinner.

"Mirabel found Bruno's vision! She's in it! She's going to destroy the magic and now we're all doomed!" Wait what? I stood up immediately.

I rest my hands on the table and leaned forward a bit to see what's on the vision.

There was silence within us all as we observed the vision.

About time I saw the real complete thing.

I saw the vision but the house is fine and Mirabel- posing like a total awesome person she is.

We all looked at Mirabel and behind her cracks began to form and our power losing control, mamá looked around in worry but stopped once she noticed my face. I was also looking around following the trail on where the cracks are going, in the corner of my eye I can clearly see how my mamá looked horrified as she saw the wound on my face.

Is it really that bad?

She immediately examine my face using her hands to make my head turn side to side, "Dios mio! Hijo are you okay?!" when she retracted her hand I saw blood on her thumb. It wasn't allot but was enough to cover her entire thumb. Okay atleast I know that the scratch on my face is deep. OH THE PAIN!

A yelp from Isabella and next from Mariano took my attention. Ouch!

Mariano go much by some vines or something.. That must've hurt allot. I wonder what's more painful, my wound or his? Why am I thinking like a masochist?

We all looked up the cloud that was thundering loudly it's going to rain! Suddenly wind blew the windows open, "Ifelicidades! Ow.." The rain started after the supposed happy congratulations group's disappointed sounds.

It was silent for a moment before the Guzmáns decided to leave, Abuela desperately went to apologise followed by Mirabel,"Abuela please there's got to be an explanation!"

Luisa crying and Tió going after her daughter to calm her down after them is Isabella, "I hate you!"

I went to also run out to get my wound cleaned up. I heard my mami's voice from behind, "What did you do?!"

"I'm not doing anything! It's Bruno's vision! it's-"

Mamá basically dragged me towards the bathroom to accompany me.

I actually don't know if tiá Julieta's gift is working okay but I think it's better if I let the wound heal it self, No, Mami wouldn't allow that. If I don't eat the food tiá made this wound will surely leave a scar.

"Hijo look at Mami." I looked at her worried eyes and it pains me to see it. A snow storm was beginning to rise inside this bathroom.

Papá came in and immediately dragged my mamá out. "Mi amor his freezing already! It's better if you stay away!"

"What?! But high temperature doesn't affect him-" My Mami stop as he noticed my frozen arms and half of my neck, this image didn't really help her calm down. "Hijo why is your-"

I cut her off by saying my answer, "The magic isn't stable and my gift is going crazy too.."

"Amor, I think somebody else should help Julio," Actually papá was very shocked and terrified by my wound, it was the first time he noticed it.

Mamá was silent a big before agreeing and told me that Camilo or Dolores will help me patch the wound, I guess they both also concluded that tiá Julieta's food wasn't an option right now because of their gifts going out of control.

After they left I turned to look across the mirror but was stopped by Camilo suddenly barging in, well that was fast. "Ulito! I came as fast as I can when I receive the order-wow...." Camilo's looked horrified and shocked at the same time, he moved his hand to cover his mouth.

"Does it look that bad?" I was worried because why would I not?

Camilo's snapped out from his daze and shook his head side ways. "No no it's better if you don't see it!"

"But-"

"I said no! It's for your future trauma's sake!"

"What?" (°▽°' )??

"Here! Let's clean it first! Then figure out how to stop the bleeding!"

.

.

.