Chapter seven |Dolores heard everything

"Ahhh!"

"Ahh!!!"

I cough several times to get rid of the sand on my mouth after we were swept away by the huge sand wave.

"Arghh!!ah!" I looked at Mirabel and saw that she just realized she was near deaths fall. Yeah I understand completely what happened. She stopped on the edge of the cliff.

Both of us took a few seconds to take a breath, once we calmed down we headed down.

"I know this may sound stupid prima but...I think it the fastest way to get down." I put my hand up and and made a slide made out if ice, At the end there a pile of snow to stop our movement to be thrown into the sand.

"What are you doing?" After I guessed that there's enough snow I looked down and yes that's allot of snow, It'll be enough to cushion us as we slide.

I walked towards Mirabel and pulled her to jump down. "Julio what are-eh? Ahhh!!!"

Ah just feel that wind on your face! "Woahhh!! Hahaha!"

"Julio! Why are you laughing?!"

"Because it fun! Enjoy it were not going to die!!"

Okay she may have to enjoy it next time. We met face to face with the snow and we safety slide down. "BOYAHH!" I raised my hands as I popped my upper body from the snow with happy smile across my face.

Mirabel digged her way up from the snow, she was about to scold me but once she saw my gleeful self she forgotten about it.

"You know Julio, this is the first time I saw you act like your age." I turn towards her, "My age?"

"Yeah. I always saw you reading books, doing chores, being lazy, sticking with Camilo sometimes. You rarely smile this happily." Really? I didn't notice.

Nevermind that...

"Let's go!"

Lucky we found a staircase leading towards the top entrance...but we need to go through the sand curtains or make shape waterfall but sand.

I went directly to the my room when we left the tower. I got some clothes and head straight to the bathroom.

Yes we only have one bathroom in this HUGE FUCKING house..I mean, Inside the Casita.

We don't provide bathrooms in our own rooms so... That's a problem I sure know I would complain about specially when we literally have four young girls taking too long inside the bathroom. What is my sister and cousins doing inside anyway?! It's honestly taking to long and my patience is short!

They say that woman takes time and effort to prepare but honestly I don't care anymore...

I really need a bath.
______________________________________

I heard Camilo saying that Mariano's is on his way. Ugh.

After taking a last look on my self I head back up to may room to brush my hair. Better go now.

Okay my hair is done and also dry, I passed Camilo's room, suddenly Mirabel dragged me back inside my room. Is she crazy?!

"ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU'LL FREEZE IN HERE-" Mirabel cut me off, "Dolores heard everything!"

"Everything? As in every. single. thing. about the truth?" What is inside that vision anyway? I know Mirabel is in it but...

"No, The vision it-..Is showing me and our house breaking, I still don't know the meaning behind it but I think the house is breaking because of me?" Mirabel, House breaking?

No Mirabel doesn't even possess any Gift to destroy this house and she isn't even doing anything to hurt the candle.

No Mirabel isn't hurting anyone or anything!

"Look Mirabel..Your not hurting the house nor the encanto-"A knock interrupted me, it was Mamá, "Hijo Come down, dinner is starting."

"Okay Mamá!!....So Mira.." Mirabel didn't hear my explanation and just hurriedly followed down towards dinner.

Oh boy.....This engagement dinner is going to be a disaster. My guts told me so.

Alright Let's get on with it! This is only one of those chaotic moment we had on dinner...I hope.

I ran down stairs and immediately saw the guests for tonight. The Guzmáns. "Hello, good evening Señora Guzmán and to you too Mariano."

Mariano ruffled my hair and Señora Guzmán also greeted me back. I took my seat between mamá my tiá.

I got comfortable with my seat because I know damn well that disaster is going to come.

"The Guzmáns and the Madrigals together, would be so good for the encanto." Oh please, I think Mariano doesn't fit well with Isabella at all. "Yes, Then let's hope tonight is not a horrible disaster."

Please don't say that. Don't Jinx it...

Both abuela and Señora Guzman laughed, "To a perfect night," Abuela grabbed her wine grass and raise it up. "Salute!"

We all grabbed our own glass of wine or juice and raised it."Salute!"

Mine is just juice because I'm still underaged to drink wine.

I choose to ignore everyone around me as I continue to observed the food infront of me. Ajiaco bogotano is the main dish for tonight and it's an absolute delish.

I heard coughing and it's non other than from my Hermano, Camilo. Oh he shape shift suddenly sometimes when his nervous... or maybe it's not.

"Camilo fix your face," Camilo shakes his head and his face and his went back to normal as he looked at Mirabel weirdly, I'm glad his not angry or panicked at Mirabel.

Tiá Julieta patted my head and told me to continue eating, I put spoon full of food in my mouth and as I chew papá decided to spit his drink on the guests. Uhh... I don't even know what to think at this point.

I was minding my own business until I heard papá whisper something at mamá. Mirabel is in Bruno's vision.

A cloud starts to form as Mamá's temper begins to change making the cloud bigger. And I feel something weird on my hands, I looked down at my hands to see it covered with snow, shook it off and act as if nothing happened.

"Pepa the cloud.." My mamá hurriedly went to calm herself down, whispering 'Clear skies' over and over again, Oh yeah Tiá Julieta's expression was ummm.. calm but definitely confused at her sister.

Mamá suddenly covered my ears and leaned over to my tiá. I sat there with conflicted expression as my mom informed my tiá.

I saw Mirabel drinking the juice all frantically then suddenly got down on the table, WHAT IS GOING ON SERIOUSLY?!

"Mirabel..." Mirabel bumped her head on the table and looked at Mariano. "Everything okay?"

"She's just excited! For you to propose! Which uhh you should do! As fast as you can," What's with Tio Agustin backing Mirabel? Does he know? Depending on his nervousness and worried look..yeah he knows.

"Uhh I was actually gonna.." Mariano was definitely weirded out by all this. "You were actually gonna, Great!" How did Mirabel even managed to move Isabella's chair that easily? And now Isabella is annoyed but didn't show it.

Mariano looked over at his mother for help and she quickly picked up. "We-Well since everyone here has a talent, My Mariano wanted to begin with a song." She smiled as she looked at look with delight, "Luisa could you bring up the piano,"

.

.