Chapter thirteen | Your fever seemed to be gone now

After Julio fainted Pepa hurriedly called for her sister. "Julieta come quickly! Julieta!" Camilo who is very confused was really slightly panicking.

This never happened before so his very confused why.

Soon Dolores left Julio's side once Julieta came to check on Julio. Felix checked and asked Camilo if his is okay and he replied with a nod, he hesitantly left Julio on his aunt's care and started to look around the house.

"Everyone okay?" Agustin asked, Felix left Camilo's side after he was reassured he was okay.

"I might have medicine for Julio's fever." Hearing Julieta, Pepa's worry lessened. Thank goodness, it wasn't serious.

Pepa came to comfort Antonio because he began to cry once he saw the house fall and Julio's helpless self. "Antonio, don't cry, Papito."

Felix went to Pepa's side and they began to talk about what happened in worry "How is this possible? the encanto's broken."

"What do we do now?" Pepa asked in worry. "My powers. They're gone. I don't know...What about Antonio? What is he gonna do?" Camilo asked in worry. (This was actually in the movie and damn I flipped when I heard Camilo's worried tone!)

When Mirabel saw this, she blamed herself to why this all happened, she left without anyone noticing.

Julieta got the medicine needed for Julio but when she turned around and took a glance where Mirabel was supposed to be she saw her daughter was no where to be found on the place where she last saw her she became worried.

"Mirabel? Mirabel?!"

Before going for a search she handed to bottle of medicine to a nice lady who was taking care of Julio. Julio was covered with blankets and a wet towel over his head.

His facial expression was now calm because this fever went down a bit once the wet towel was placed on his forehead.

"Where's Mirabel? Where is she?" Those words reached Julio's ears, even though his currently on a state of nightmare. He never experienced having a fever in his entire 13 years of age. Perks for having a food as instant medicine huh.

Mirabel. Where did she go?

_ _ _ _ _

When Julio woke up he was bombed with questions by his mother. "Ulito! Are you okay? Are feeling any pain?"

"Mami I'm fine.. just a bit dizzy." Felix came with food. "Here eat so you can take the medicine after." Julio didn't want to answer because his throat was really rusty at the moment.

Julio took the plate of Chicharrones, it's only supposed to be a snack but they choose to let him eat it because they concluded that it's easy for him to consume.

Pepa and Felix went out to check on the house, to help others find some of their belongings that might be useful.

As he eats he can't help but to notice the room he was currently in. Dolores noticed this and began to inform Julio about their situation. "We are staying at XXX house, they let us use this room until we figure out what to do next.."

Antonio and Camilo was already asleep. It seems that Antonio will be sleeping on the same bed as his parents while him and Dolores on the other bed together.

Camilo? Oh he choose to sleep on a hammock on the side. Julio actually don't know how Camilo made himself comfortable but damn he sleeps like a monkey on a stick...

"How about Mirabel? Is she okay?" Dolores was a bit hesitant to answer. She was worried that the information might make Julio restless, he can't be restless, now that he is going through a fever.

"....Mirabel left, we don't know where she is. The others said that we have to continue looking for her tommorow. It's going to be hard searching for her in the dark." Julio understand the situation. Knowing Mirabel she's probably out there crying and blaming herself.

His instincts again said that she's okay. If anything happens his guts will probably give him a bunch of red flags.

After taking the medicine, Julio immediately got back to sleep while hoping that tommorow his fever would go away so he can also help to search for Mirabel.

_ _ _ _ _

"No your staying here and look after Julio!"

"Mami will be by his side! Can't I also help out?"

"No, you stay here with Julio and Tonito!"

"But—"

"That's final Camilo!"

Because of all the ruckus I woke up. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I sat up.

On my side was Antonio still deeply sleeping he looks like his not even bothered by all the shouting of our two older siblings. What are they even fighting about?

"Oh Julio! Good morning, sorry of all the noise Camilo made." Dolores apologized once she noticed my half awake self, mean while Camilo pouted all annoyed,"I made the noise, clearly it was the both of us to blame!"

Dolores ignored her little brother's protest and came to put the back of her palm to my forehead, checking if my fever is still on or gone.

"Your fever seemed to be gone now.." Dolores reassured making Camilo stop his temper tantrum.

Camilo ruffled my hair and gave me his signature handsome smile. His like a sunshine honestly. "But it's better if you just rest a little more. Right?"

"Yes Camilo is right, you better stay rested for another day. We don't want your fever going back." Is it just me or are they being too insecure and protective?

But either way this never happened before so it's kinda understandable that they would be so careful like this.

"Yeah but can you give me a book to read atleast." Camilo and Dolores rolled their eyes, wait they wouldn't think that I'll go back to studying right?

"Umm just a novel is okay. Better have no romance in it!" I gave a sharp glare at Camilo warning him for the what happened last time.

Last time he recommend me a book it was about romance, and Of course it had R18 in it in which I totally felt disgusted. Camilo said that he knew that there are some of those parts but he never read it, just seeing my disgusted expression was all Camilo definitely care about at that time.

Isn't he not even shamed that he tinted my innocence soul? ((╬●∀●)

"Ok ok! Adventure genre then!" Camilo chuckled but I still didn't trust him.

After they left. I was alone with Antonio and a book that I still have doubts on. 'Camilo I swear if this book is dirty I'm going to tell mami about it!'

.

.

.

(Hey! CAMILO IS NOT A PERVERT HERE! Don't get me wrong! It was just one of his pranks..okay maybe it was to much 😐)