Chapter ten| She doesn't understand

"We have to find Mirabel, Do you know where she is?" I didn't answer Mamá's question, I saw Camilo in the corner of my eye and followed him.

So he was also trying to find Mirabel.

"Mirabel! *Sigh* Mirabe-wah!" Well I certainly didn't expect that, Camilo's baby face facepalmed, "··· Mirabel!" Pitchy but cute. I suddenly felt that someone was watching me. I didn't follow Camilo, I didn't worry about him much since I guess he didn't notice me following him.

I made a mini ice staircase towards the terrace railing just infront of Mirabel and Bruno. I rest my crossed hands on the railing as I observed two Chickens still oblivious of my presence.

"-I ruined her proposal, Plus PS it is just annoying love, worse it's Isabella." Yeah both Mariano and Isabella's relationship is annoying. Mirabel seemed not to notice how tio is calling her and also not noticing me.

"What's her problem with me anyway?" Who knows, Even I can't read what's on her mind.

"She's the one roses coming out of he-","MIRABEL!" Oh God finally she shut up. Bruno quickly apologized. "Y-You see your missing the point,the faith of the family is not up to them, it's up to you." That's words of encouragement you have there tio. But what does he mean by THEM. Mirabel is just complaining about Isabella only tho..

"Your exactly what this family needs." There's this moment you feel like you're on of the protagonist, yeah that moment is exactly what I'm feeling right between this atmosphere. "You just have to see it..By Yourself! After I leave,"

Tio stepped back and then grabbed a huge pot of plant to be his hiding shield. "What you not coming?" The betrayal was all over Mirabel's tone and my face. But it's okay, I mean Tio does need to hide from the rest of the familia.

"It was you vision Mirabel not mine," Stop it the deep voice is creepy and so not you Bruno. On that moment he finally saw me, "Your afraid Abuela will see you."

"Yep I mean Yes, that too," Bruno opened the painting door and stood up carefully going inside so that he will not attract anyone with even a bit of sound.

My tio is weird but at the same time cool.

Bruno turned around and looked at us. "Hey after you save the Miracle, come visit," No way I'll visit. Your going home tio!

"After I save the Miracle I'm bringing you home," yeah what she said.

Bruno held a warm smile before turning on his signature face."Knock-knock-knock-knock-knock, Knock on wood,"

Mirabel noticed me as I climbed across on the railing to get to the safe hall way. The ice stares disappeared once my feet left it's touch.

Me and Mirabel made eye contact, then we looked at the doors and the candle flickering.

It's going to attract attention if we talk here, I dragged Mirabel inside and the nursery and there I questioned her.

"So what should you do?"

Mirabel looked at me and started to explain what she saw while making the new vision. She has to hug Isabella and talk to me? Or atleast that's what she saw.

"If it's talk then let's talk!"

"What are we even going to talk about?"

I took a deep breath. "About our situation...I still haven't received any valuable clues to why this is happening, I know you didn't do anything. Trust me you're not hurting the magic."

Mirabel gave a warm smile kinda saying thanks at the same time. "Haha, We'll find out soon enough, You don't have to stress yourself out on all of this."

"Stressed? Don't worry Mirabel, I'm used to it." The word stressed was not needed on my life, atleast that's what I think. Stress is something not to be mentioned in this family. I don't even hear that word often.

"You are clearly stressed Ulito. Try and relax for a bit...Your smart I trust that you know the right choice." Mirabel ruffled my hair and gave me a hug. Umm. Am I supposed to receive a hug too?

"I do relax everytime, reading, sleeping, doing chores." I read books and help people as relaxation. "Is reading all day up to 10 PM relaxing? Ulito studying is okay but don't over do it." Now she sounds like her mami.

"Huh? How can I not? Abuel-...everyone is expecting the best of me Mirabel. I can't stop when I have that brains to do so." How can I stop? I'm an inventor and also adviser at the same time in this town.

"Whatever people want I'll try to make it. Like making movable toys to entertain kids, ask tips how to avoid getting their house overheated because of the oven. Making blueprints for many things. I can't stop learning Mira, what if someone ask me something that I don't know. Surely that will be a probl-"

"Ulito...You can't just act whatever they expect to be, you have your limits Julio.. Limits." I have my limit? But.. Everyone said that I'm a born prodigy, My intelligence is my... I.. don't have....a limit.

Mirabel noticed my conflicted expression, her brow were knitted, "Ulito I know you're smart... But that doesn't mean that you must know everything to satisfy people all around you. You'll end up stressing yourself Julio."

I clenched my hands into a fist and looked Mirabel with rage in my eyes, she doesn't understand. "Mirabel, except my gift, my knowledge is all I have to help people around here, If I don't help what would they think of me? Just some pretty boy being a brat not using what had been gifted to him?"

Mirabel was shocked at my point of view. She shook her head side to side.

See looked at me hesitantly, Mirabel honestly didn't know what to say to Julio as an advice to not stress himself too much.

"...Ulito.. please don't think of that. People are satisfied just you helping them sometimes you don't need to know everything. Please don't be like Luisa. Don't let pressure tare down you freedom. You need to relax, be free to be yourself sometimes.."

Mirabel took deep breath in and looked at me with her tender warm eyes,"All of us wouldn't think of you as a lazy brat, I like you for who you are Ulito, even if your lazy your still Ulito..My precious little cousin! I love you not because of your intelligence! It's because your kind and always cheerful to be with," I was looking down on the floor as Mirabel said it. Do people feel happy just by me helping them on a simple way? And just me being me.

Mirabel put her hands on my shoulder and forced my to sit on her bed."Now stay here while I finish my business with Isabella."

.

.

.

.