~prolouge~

Have you ever had to choose between your best friend and his brother? I know so selfish of them to make me choose but before we get to that part lets start where it all began.

4 years ealrier

"Sam thats not fair,i wanted put in the eggs" 17 year old self say,crossing your arms."Y/n have you see the way you crack eggs? Its not pretty" sam reply's. You gasp."Excuse me i crack my eggs beautifully" you say.

"Beautifully? Id say awfully,its like watching little y/n cracking eggs again except this time its ten times worse" tom says,walking in the kitchen."Shut up tom,youre just jealous that sam and i can cook and you cant" you reply,high fiving sam.

Tom gasp,pretending to be hurt."I can cook" tom reply's."Remember the time you try making pizza,you burned it. Apparently to you it was crispy" you say,laughing."It was crispy not burned" tom reply's."sure" sam says.

"You know just cause he's your best doesnt mean you should always agree with him" tom says."I dont always agree with him" you reply. Tom starts laughing."Whats so funny?" You ask.

"Nothing,listen sam and Sam's girlfriend im going to the store if you need anything call me"tom says,leaving the kitchen."Im not his girlfriend" you shout. Sam chuckles."What?".

Sam shakes his head."Nothing, its just you and tom always flirt with each other and stuff" sam reply's."We dont flirt he's just annoying" you say,mixing the pancake batter.

"Do you like tom?" Sam asks."What no" you reply, chuckling."Oh okay" sam reply's."Why do you ask?"."Oh just curious" sam reply's, slightly chuckling.

After a few minutes Tom came back from the store. "Ah i see you two got done making out while i was gone i need you two to help with the groceries" tom says,smiling. "For that comment no we wont" sam says. "Yea" you say agreeing with sam. "Okay lovers, oh and y/n you are right you don't always agree with sam all the time" tom says,walking to his car.

Sam chuckles."Shut up" you reply."I do not agree with you all the time" you say,facing sam. "Dont let tom bother you,he's just jealous that he doesn't have a best friend like you" sam reply's.

~Present time~
"Im so excited" sam says,smiling. "Calm down mate"Harry says,chuckling. "No,i finally get to see y/n" sam reply's. "Its only been 4 years sam" harry reply's. "So thats a long time".

"Oh i see her" harry eays."Where?"sam looks. "No where" harry reply's,chuckling."Not funny harry" sam reply's."Guess who?" A weird voice says,putting their hands on sams eyes.

"Okay i know this is not y/n" sam says,moving. "Really tom?"Sam ask."Oh come on mate lighten up"tom says,laughing."Im just so excited"sam reply's, smiling.

"Yea we get it, you get to see your best friend blah blah blah"tom says,chuckling."Youre just jealous because you don't have a best friend like her"sam reply's."You realized you dont own her right?" Tom asks."Yea,but she's my best friend"sam says. "Whatever".

People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert" you read.

"Why do keep reading that?"Your roommate asks."Cause its true rosa,“people believe that your soulmate is someone who is perfect for you, but they’re wrong"you reply."I believe that your soulmate can be anyone, what makes it more exciting it that you probably met yours without even knowing it" you reply.

"You need to get out more"rosa says, chuckling.You Playfully roll your eyes."You just don't wanna admit that im right" you reply". "Okay if your right,you think ive met my soul mate?"Rosa asks."Hmm probably you just haven't even noticed it yet"you reply,smirking.