~Chapter 27~

"Okay, you know the plan get y/n to go out with you guys today while ill get everything ready" tom says."Yea yea we know,we'll be back around 5pm i dont know why it will take that long to set up a few things" harry says.

"You know how he is,he's clumsy" haz says,walking in. "I am not" tom defends himself.Haz and harry laugh."Yea so funny you divs". "Just go get y/n, i want everything to be perfect"tom adds. Harry and haz smile and go."Oh hey y/n,we were just gonna come and get you" haz says.

Tom was so excited to be planning a surprise for you. You on the other hand,you were upstairs all day in your room. Vicky and megs have been with you,helping you on how you should tell tom.

Of course you wanted to keep the baby,but you were scared,scared that tom would leave you. That thought, that one specific thought has been in your head all night. Tom and you have been together for 7 months now.

The last thing you wanna do is break something thats so beautiful. You've never been so happy. You love tom more than anything. You dont want to lose,not again. You can't lose him.

****
"Megs,vicky,h-how i am supposed to tell tom?" You asked. "Y/n just straight up tell him" vicky says. "What?" You aske,standing up. "I cant do that". "Why not? If tom really really loves you he wouldn't leave you".

"Tom may be like a brother to me,but if he hurts you than ill be mad at him" vicky replies. "You are going to tell him now" vicky says, taking my hand. Vicky walks you out of bedroom,then downstairs. Megs follow along.

"Oh hey y/n,we were just gonna come and get you" haz says. "0h um hey" you said,slightly smiling. "We wanted to take you out today. Megs and vicky,you guys are welcome as well"."That sounds great, but is tom?" Vicky asks.

"No he actually left,don't know when he will be back so" haz say,smiling. "So" harry says,clapping his hands together.

"Since haz and i are taking you girls out,we'll pay for whatever you want today" harry adds,smiling. Megs and vicky turn to each other. "Really?" They asked,turning back to them . They nod.

"Great,because y/n is gonna need some stuff" vicky say,smirking. You smile nervously at harry and haz. "Okay well lets get hoong shall we? We are going to have a long day" haz says. You all get in harrys car.

Today was going to be a long day. Vicky was going to tease you all day,harry and haz are suspiciously acting super nice.

What worried you was that sam hasnt been here for a month. Just because youre mad at him doesnt mean you wanted him to leave. You care about and love him.

You all arrvied in town. Harry parks the car and you all get out. Megs,vicky and you walk around, try on some clothes,
shoes,whatever.  Megs and vicky were having and incredible time. You,you were worried what tom might say. You told the girls you had to use the restroom. You went in and locked the door.

You stared into the mirror. You lifted your shirt. You didnt notice that much of a difference. Maybe you arent pregnant, you just feel bloated.

As much as you hated not having fun with the girls you had to call and be able to see the doctor. You grabbed your phone and dialed the number. Minutes later you came out and went back to the girls.

"Hey,everything okay?" Vicky asks. "Yea,just had to use the bathroom" you reply smiling. Vicky smiles back. "What do you think?" Megs asks,walking out. "You look hot" vicky says. Megs scoffs. "As if". Vicky frowns. "Y/n tell her she does".

You turn to megs. "No you dont". "Oh". megs looks at mirror. "You look absolutely hot" you say,smiling. Megs smiles. "See youre hot. Harry come here" vicky calls. Harrya walks over. "What do you-". Harry turns and sees megs.