~Chapter 2~

Tom went to the living room and sat next to you with sam on the other side of you."So what we watching?Tom asks."Y/n wants to watch  babies day out"harry reply's."What's that about?"Tom asks.

"Okay so three guys scheme their way into a mansion to kidnap a baby.Their hostage proves quite resourceful, however, escaping their hideout and making his way into down town Chicago,Now the con men have to find their abductee,who believes that in order to return home he must reenact scenes from his favorite story book,including trips to the zoo and a construction site."I reply. They stare at me.

"Three guys kidnap a baby from a rich family,the baby wonders off which wich leads them to go all over the city to find him"I add."Ohhh" they all say. I Playfully roll my eyes and chuckle."Divs" I say. After 30 minutes into the movie Tom moves closer to me. I don't really pay enough much attention since i focused on the movie. Tom leans his head on my shoulder.I turn to him and smile.

Finally the movie was over. Sam and harry went to sleep minutes before the movie ended. Now it was just me and tom. I starts to clean up the mess we made. "I'll clean up here you can go to bed" tom says,picking up the trash.

"Are you sure?"i ask."Mhm" is all hes says not making eye contact. I go in front of him "hey,whats wrong?"I ask him. He lifts his head."Nothing" he says,softly. I press my lips together. I stare into his eyes."Your eyes tell me more than your words do" i reply.

"What are my eye's telling you?" Tom asks me. "I can't really say,its hard to tell.Your eyes when i look at them i see sadness, and anger but then they change to this little sparkle in them,almost as if bright as a star" you reply.

Tom doesn't say anything. He leans forwards. Our faces our almist so close. I can feel his breath on my cheek. He reaches to cabinet and grabs a cup. Oh my God. He just played me.

"Youre an ass you know" i says,frowning. "hey,your the one who said that my little games dont affect you so i wanted to test you and they do" tom reply's,smiling.

I Playfully roll my eyes."Did you mean what you sad about eyes..that you saw sadness and anger?" Tom asks. Yes."No,all i saw was your brown eyes" i reply. No why did I say that?"Oh" tom says,pouring himself a glass of water."im really tired"you say chuckling."Imma go to bed goodnight tommo"i add,heading up stairs.

Tom's Pov
Finally the movie was over. Sam and harry went to sleep minutes before the movie ended. Now it was just me and y/n. She starts to clean up the mess we made. "I'll clean up here you can go to bed" I say,picking up the trash.

"Are you sure?"she asks."Mhm" i say not making eye contact. She goes in front of me "hey,whats wrong?"she asks. I lifts my head."Nothing" i says,softly. Heres where the game begans. She stares into his eyes."Your eyes tell me more than your words do" she reply's.

"What are my eye's telling you?" I asks."I can't really say,its hard to tell.Your eyes when i look at them i see sadness, and anger but then they change to this little sparkle in them,almost as if bright as a star" she reply. Sadness, anger?

I dont say anything. I lean forward. Our faces our almost so close. My right cheek was inches away from hers. I reache to cabinet and grab a cup. Ah just played her "Youre an ass you know"she says,frowning."hey,your the one who said that my little games dont affect you so i wanted to test you and they do" i reply,smiling.

She Playfully rolls her eyes."Did you mean what you sad about my eyes..you saw sadness and anger?" I ask."No,all i saw was your brown eyes" she reply's. She's lying."Oh"I say, pouring myself a glass of water."im really tired"she says chuckling."Imma go to bed goodnight tommo"she adds,heading up stairs.

Did she really see sadness and anger in my eyes. I mean to be honest i am sad and angry. God i hope she didnt really see what ive been feeling through my eyes. I've been very careful of keeping my feelings hidden. But when im with her i cant,its like she has this affect on me.