~Chapter 17~

You quickly get off tom. "Would you two mind telling what you were doing?" Sam asks. "We- um-" tom stutters. "We're you two just making out?" Sam asks. You nod. Sam scoffs. 

"Out of all the people you wanted to make out with,my brother was the one?" Sam says. "You can't date" sam says. "What?" You ask. "You cant date" sam repeats.

"Sam,you dont control me" you say. "No I dont,but I dont want you to date tom" sam says. You scoff. "Sam,why are you so against me dating someone?" You ask. "I never once said anything about any of the girls you dated" you add.

"Thats different" he says. "Different? How is it different?" You asked. "Because it is" sam replies. "No Sam Holland you tell me why it's different" you say. "Because he isn't good for you y/n" sam replies. 

"How do you whats good for me? Sam, youre my best friend but you cant keep controlling me,im not seventeen anymore" you say. "Right cause seventeen year you was so out going and getting drunk" sam says.

"And? So what,I'm finally having fun" you reply. "Fun? What happened to y/n who read books,stayed in and studied?" Sam asks. "What do you mean? I'm still her" You reply. Sam scoffs. "No youre not".

"Sam im still me im just living and doing and exploring new things" you say. "Exploring and doing new things… you mean tom" he replies. "Sam" tom says. "Tell me how long have you two been datingr?". "Well tomorrow it's official 3 months" tom says,quietly. 

"Three mouths?" Sam asks. You nod. "Well then congratulations to tom and y/n" sam says,smiling. Harry and megs walk up. "Why are you yelling?" Megs asks. She sees tom and y/n. Her eyes widened. "Whats um going on?" Megs asks. 

"Tom was sucking y/n's face" sam says. "No I wasnt,wasn't,I was just kissing her" tom replies. "The same thing" sam says. "Like sam did to Lainey" harry says,laughing. "Harry!" Sam exclaims.
Your eyes widend. 

"You were sucking Lainey's face?" You asked. "No just kissing her". "Sam thing" tom says. Harry quietly chuckles. "Sam,that's your brothers ex girlfriend" you say. "And youre my best friend who's been sleeping with my brother" sam says. "Its not worse then dating your brothers ex" you say.

"Im not dating her,I just". "You what,hooked up with her? Like that would make this situation any better" you say. "How long?" Tom asks. "I dont know 2" sam says. "Two what?". "Two months" sam replies. 

"Okay" tom says. "Okay?" Sam replies. "Yea okay,as in I don't care be with her I don't miss her" tom says. "Go on,go to her No one is stopping you" tom adds. "I cant" sam says. You looked at him confused. "Why?" You ask.

"Because I broke things off. I didn't wanna see her anymore" sam says. "All the sudden you don't?" You asked. "You ask. "Why does this bother you? You weren't even here when Lainey and tom were together, you were to busy in L.A." sam says. 

"Yea in college" you reply. "Harry how did you know sam was seeing Lainey?" Tom asked. "I saw him leave with her the night we took y/n for the first time. They were making out and dancing" harry replies.
"Youve known for 2 months and didnt say anything" tom says.

"He told me not to" harry replies. "and why do you care? I thought you didn't miss her?" Sam says. "I dont miss her,im just sick and tired of you hiding things especially from me,youre the reason why I can't have anything good in my life" tom says.

"Its not my fault youre everyone's second choice" sam says. "Maybe if you were just a bit more good enough,then everyone would be dying to be with you". "Sam" you shout. 

"No he's right" tom says. "Tom no he's not" you say,glaring at sam. "Of course I'm right" sam says. "yes sam you're always right and I'm not,youre good enough and im not"Tom says. "We get it" tom adds,walking upstairs.