~Epilogue~

y/n's pov
"People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that's what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back.

the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.
Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert-".

"You really love reading that out loud dont you?" Tom says,chuckling. I smile. "You know i do". Tom lays next to me. He turns on to his side. "How's he's doing?" He asks,kissing leo's forehead.

"He's doing fine" i reply,smiling. "And how are you doing?" Tom looks up at me.

"im doing great". Tom smiles. "Thats great".

"Daddy" Lily cries. Tom sits up. "Hey princess, what happened?" Tom ask,lifting her up on the bed.

"I hurt my finger" lily replies,lifting her finger. Tom gently takes her finger. He presses a kiss on her finger.

"Better?" Tom asks,smiling. "Mhm" lily nods. "Come here" tom opens his arms and hugs her.

Lily wraps her arms around toms neck and rest her head on his shoulder. I smile at her. She snuggles into toms neck.

"Someones tired" tom say,softly chuckling. "Of course she is,you and her were running all over the park" i say,giggling. Tom smiles.

"Yea,it was fun today". I slightly lift leo and lay him on my chest. I stroke his hair and press soft kisses on his forehead.

"I think she fell asleep" tom,softly says. "She did" i chuckled. "Okay princess, lets go take you to bed" tom says,getting up and walking to her room.

As you can see,tom and i have two kids. Lily,who is 5 and our little man leo who is 3. Its been an amazing 5 years.

Megs and harry got married 2 months after lily was born. They have a daughter,lexi and and soon to be born son nathan.

Haz and lainey are married. Surprising right. Haz saw lainey struggling to find a place to stay in,so once haz moved out of toms,he found a place and told lainey he could stay at his for a while.

Through out the months she stayed with him,they got to know know each other. She opened up to him about everything. Her struggles, her dreams everything.

She even apologized to tom and me for everything. Tom and i of course accept her apology. She's not the same lainey i knew 7 years ago.

She's more nicer,looks happier. I believe shes always had a nice side,she just never should it because she was afraid. Yes,she did do sole stuff that weren't exactly good.

But,i think she finally found herself. Haz and her just clicked. They were almost a like besides all the drama and stuff. They were both funny,sarcastic, sweet. Im happy for her.

And as for Vicky,she decided to focus on herself for a while. She wanted to feel more happier, more confident. A fews months ago she met Victoria.

They met at a club. Vicky says they laughed,danced and definitely flirted. Tom and i are meeting her next week.

She always smiles when she talks about her.

Its been quite interesting these few years for all of us.

"Okay,she finally went to sleep" tom say,walking in. "Now,am i going to sleep without hugging you again?" Tom asks,
Laughing. I chuckle.

"Ill put him in his bed tom,dont worry" i reply,slowly getting up and putting leo in his bed. I kiss his forehead. "Goodnight little man".

I turn back and walk to bed. I see my husband laying on our bed in just his boxers.

"Wow,youre so fast at undressing yourself arent you?" I asked,chuckling.