~Chapter 13~

Toms Pov
The next morning i woke up early than usual around 6am. I  checked if anyone was up. Nope everyone was still sleeping. I walked downstairs and saw sam sleeping on the couch.

I was going to wake him but i had a better idea. I quietly walked upstairs and went towards y/n's room. I open the door gently and walked over to y/n. "Y/n" i whisper. "Y/n" i whisper again,slightly shaking her.

She groans. "Y/n" i whisper a bit louder. "10 more minutes mom" she says. She's going to ge mad but i dont care. I tickle her. She slightlys smiles."Y/n,wake up" i say tickling her."T-tom,stop" she says,giggling.

"No,wake up" i say."Okay fine" she says, smiling. She rubs her eyes."Sams asleep on the couch" i say. She wakes up fully."Get my makeup bag" she says,getting up and walking downstairs. I chuckle. I grab her makeup bag and walk downstairs."Here you go.

"Done. Aww look how pretty he is" y/n says,chuckling. I take a picture of him. "Please send that to me" she says,laughing. I smile.
"We should head back upstairs before he wakes up" she says.

I nod. We quietly started to walk. "Oh hey guys" haz says,yawning. "Shh" y/n says. "Why?" Haz asks. "Mate,shut up" i say,
chuckling.He frowns. Y/n grabs his wrists and shows him."Oh"he says,chuckling.

He takes a picture. "Hey guys,whats haz doing?" Harry asks. "Shh" we all say."What? Why?" Harry asks. I swear he never knows when to be quiet.

Sam groans. "Harry shut up" haz says. Sam wakes up and yawns."Hey guys" sam says. "Hey" we all say,holding in our laughs."Oi sam why do you have makeup?" Harry asks.

"What?" Sam says. He notices y/n has her makeup bag. He gets up and goes to bathroom. He comes back out. He looks angry."Did you guys really have to?" He says. We all started laughing."Its not funny" sam says.

After the whole putting makeup on sam thing we ate breakfast and just chilled for a bit. We were all watching a movie. Sam on the right side of y/n,me on the left.

Sam was acting strange though. He barely ate or talked to any of us. I didnt wanna worry y/n so i didnt say anything. Y/n and i shared a blanket. I hel her hand the entire time.

After some minutes sam said he was going out for a bit. Once he left y/n leg go of my hand, pulled me in anf hugged me,nuzzling her head in my neck. I smile. I loved Her being in my arms.

I think i could get used Secretly holding hands,and seeing each other. Would i love making us official and everyone knew? Yea i would love too but for now its just between us.

She ran her fingers through my curls."I love your hair like this,curly and messy. No jell" she says. I chuckle. "No more jell then" i say, smiling. It was wrong to being dating my brothers best friend but i dont care. It just felt so right. I pulled her in more,not wanting to let go. "Im glad you didnt let go because honestly i didnt do" she says. "Im glad i didnt ethier".

~Some Weeks Later~
"So how have youve been?" You ask,rosa through the phone. "Good just miss you a lot" she says. I chuckle. "I miss you too" you say.
"Okay Nothing sad,have you met any cute guys?" Rosa asks.

Shoul i tell her about tom and i? Its not like she would tell them,i trust her. "Yea actually i have" you say. She screams. "Whats his name?" She asks. Before you could answer tom came in your room.

"Hello beautiful" tom says,kissing your cheek. You smile."Is that him?" Rosa asks. Tom hears
"Yes,this is her boyfriend tom" he says. "BOYFRIEND!?!" Rosa shouts."Um yea boyfriend" you reply,chuckling.

"Your best friends brother tom?" She asks. "Yea,we're dating in secret" tom says. Rosa chuckles. "Listen tom im only gonna say this once. If you hurt her in any way possible i will come for you do you hear me?" Rosa says.