~Chapter 3~

The next Morning
Y/n's Pov
I woke up. I looked around and saw that it was 1pm and saw tom sleeping on the floor. Why was he sleeping on the floor? I quietly call his name. "Tom"."Tom" i call again."Mm five more minutes"he says,groaning. "Tom wake up or ill shave your head" i say.

He instantly sits up."Im up,im up" he says."Why are you sleeping on the floor?"I ask,him getting up from the bed."I dont know,i guess i was really tired that i didnt have enough energy to go back to my room" he reply's.

I shake my head and laugh."You div,but thank you for taking me to bed and changing me?" I ask,rasing my eyebrow. He chuckles."Dont worry i didnt do or look at anything,im respect ful and a gentleman not a perv y/n"he says."I wouldn't do anything to you"he adds."I know you wouldn't, i was just messing with you"i say,hugging him. I nuzzle my face into his neck.He hugs me tighter."Y/n,Tom?".ugh sam.

Tom and i pull away. "Hey sam" i say,smiling. "Um hey,harry is calling for you" sam reply's. "Okay" i say,tuning to tom and smile at him then leaving.

Tom's Pov
I woke up to sound of a vice calling me "Tom" i hear."Tom" the voice calls again."Mm five more minutes" I say,groaning."Tom wake up or ill shave your head" it says. Or y/n i should say.

I instantly sit up."Im up,im up" i say."Why are you sleeping on the floor?"she asks getting up from the bed."I dont know,i guess i was really tired that i didnt have enough energy to go back to my room" I reply.

She shakes her head and laugh."You div,but thank you for taking me to bed and changing me?" She asks,rasing her eyebrow. I chuckle.
"Dont worry i didnt do or look at anything,im respectful and a gentleman not a perv y/n" I say.

"I wouldn't do anything to you"I add."I know you wouldn't, i was just messing with you"she says,hugging me. She nuzzles her face into my neck. I hug her tighter. I dont want this moment to end. Y/n,Tom?". Really sam?!

Y/n and i pull away. "Hey sam" she says
,smiling."Um hey,harry is calling for you" sam reply's."Okay" she reply's,tuning to me smiling then leaving."So what are you doing in y/n's room?" Sam asks.

"Well i actually slept in here" i reply."You what!?"."Calm down we didnt sleep in the same bed,i slept on the floor" i reply."Why did you sleep on the floor?"Sam asks.

"I couldn't sleep last night so i asked her if i could sleep here" i lied."Tom,look i know lainey hurt you and-"."Dont you mention her name sam" i say."And she didn't hurt me i hurt myself okay" i say,walking downstairs.

"Tom" calls me. I continue walking "hey guys" harry says."Tom,mate come on" sam says. "No sam,just leave me alone" i say,grabbing my keys."Im sorry about Lainey" sam says. "Stop saying her name" tom says."Whos Lainey?" I hear whisper to harry."No one,
absolutely no one" i reply,walking to the door. "Where you going?" Harry asks. "For a drive" i reply walking out. As i walk i hear the door open. "Tom wait up,im coming" i hear y/n say. I sigh."get in" i say,starting the car.

Y/n's Pov
As i walked downstairs i see harry eating a snack "Hey harry" i say,sitting down next to him."hey,you look like you didnt sleep well" He says."Well that's toms fault"i reply, chuckling.

We see tom walking downstairs."Tom" i hear sam call. He continues to walk"hey guys" harry says."Tom,mate come on"sam says. "No sam,just leave me alone"tom says, grabbing his keys. Wheres he going?"Im sorry about Lainey"sam says.

"Stop saying her name"tom says."Whos Lainey?"I whisper to harry."No one,absolutely no one"i tom reply's,walking to the door.  "Where you going?"Harry asks."For a drive" he says walking out. I follow him."Y/n" i hear sam call me."Tom wait up,im coming"he sighs."get in" he says,starting the car.

"You wanna talk about it?"I ask him. He sighs. "Lainey was um my girlfriend, we dated for a year but she just used me"he says."If your wondering what she did,she just wanted to use me to get to harry,my own brother" tom adds."Im sorry tom" i say,leaning my head on his shoulders."I know you saw sadness and anger in my eyes y/n,you didnt need to lie".