~Chapter 19~

~3rd Person Pov~

Have you ever met someone and just immediately felt like there was an intensely deep, natural connection between you? You feel as if your soul is calling out to them, recognizing them as its other half. They know you, accept you, inspire you, and love you unconditionally?

Well Tom thinks, no he knows he has. Last night was amazing to him. He's never felt so close to anyone. The rest of the night tom and y/n just talked and layed in bed. After a while y/n fell asleep with her head resting on toms chest. 

After a while tom fell asleep as well. Tom was happy that y/n trusts him and wanted to "feel closer" to him. 

He loved everything about y/n you know. Her smile,her laugh,the way her eyes sparkled every time she looked or talked about anything she loved. The way her hair blew with the wind. To tom she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen. 

Tom had his arms wrapped around her small body,and held her close to him. No words could actually explain how tom and y/n feel about last night,it was a beautiful night for them. 

Before tom went to sleep,he stayed up a bit admiring the beautiful woman laying with him im bed. He stroked her hair,her cheeks. He loves y/n,so much. He's never felt this happy in a long time. Tom's ready to tell y/n that he loves her. 

————————————————–——

My eyes fluttered and opened slowly,I look down towards my body and noticed two arms around my waist. I thought of last night. Just thinking about it made me blush. 

They way he was gentle with me,how he asked if I was okay or if this was okay. He was slow and patient with me. His lips were sweet and soft. They way tom would kiss me was passionate, filled with  love.

Not lustful or messy. The way his eyes scanned me from top to bottom. As if he saw me as the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. His words made me get butterflies in my stomach. 

Last night was the best night of my life. Never ever felt so close to anyone. Tom's head was in my neck. Iift my arm and caresse his cheek. I slowly turn around to face him. 

He groans and pulls me closer. I quietly chuckle. He looks peaceful sleeping. I play with his curls. I look over at the clock. It's 8am. I dont wanna get up honestly. I felt comfortable. I place soft and small kisses on his face. 

I tried not to wake him up but his eyes start to open slowly. I close my eyes and pretend to sleep. I feel him kiss my cheek. "I know youre not asleep angel" tom says. I don't move. "Fine,I guess ill get up and take a shower then" he says,slowly getting up. 

I pull him closer to me. "Dont leave,im comfortable" I say,smiling. He chuckles. "Good Morning angel" he says,smiling and kissing me. "Mmm Good Morning" I reply,smiling. He kisses me again. "What time is it" he asks,pulling away.

"8am" I reply. He yawns and rests his head on my stomach. "I dont wanna do anything but stay here" he says. "Then let's stay in today" I said. "Okay but can we eat breakfast im hungry" tom says. I chuckle. 

"Yea" I reply, sitting up. Tom sits up as well. "Youre so pretty" he says,caressing my cheek. I smile. We kept eye contact for a few seconds. "Whats that little pretty mind of yours thinking about?" He asks. 

"You and last night" I reply, smiling. "I really enjoyed last night" tom says. "Me too". Tom eyes were slowly going from my eyes to my chest. I realized that i didnt have anything on he was looking at bare chest. 

I blushed. "You know red is a good color on you" he says,smirking. I hid my self under the blanket. He chuckles. He pulls the blanket up,scoots close to me and hugs me.