~Chapter 21~

Y/n's Pov
"No way" vicky says. "Yea she was all over him last week and the past 3 days" you say. This week was absolutely frustrating for me. Daniella has been trying to get tom alone with her,and the flirting in front of me.

"Hey,listen if tom does makes stupid ass choice vicky and I will kick his ass" liv says. I smile. "Yea,you are our girl now,tom may be like our brother but if he does end up hurting you which I know he won't well be right here for you" vicky says. 

I love vicky and liv. They came back last week from their trip. I rest my head on the table. "Y/n,tom isn't like that trust me he wont or wouldn't leave you" vicky says. I nod. "I know" I reply. 

I haven't seen Tom at all today,haz said he went to the gym this morning. It's noon and tom hasn't come back. I graduated college a couple of days ago. The dean let me zoom call since i couldn't be there in person. 

"Y/n,you okay?" Liv asks. "Yea im fine" I reply smiling. "Okay come on" vicky says,taking my hand. "Wh- where are we going?" I ask. Vicky doesn't say anything. 
"Knock and tell Daniella that you and her need to talk" vicky says. 

"Vicky-". "Dont vicky me" she cuts me off. She knocks on the door and runs off. "Vicky" I whispered. The door opens. Please don't let it be tom opening the door. "Oh hi y/n" Daniella says. 

Thank God. "Uh hi" I reply. "Did you need something?" She asks. "Oh right can we talk?" I asked. "Sure" she says,letting me in. I sit on her bed. She sits on my desk chair or hers now. 

"What did you wanna talk about?" She asks. Is she serious right now? "About you flirting with tom" I reply. "A little flirting never hurt anyone" she says. I scoff. "It does when your flirting with him in front of me" I reply. 

"Y/n,can we be honest when was the last time tom flirted with you? When's was the last time you flirted with him?" She asks. "A guy like tom enjoys a little flirting in a relationship" she adds.

"The relationship has to be fun and thrilling and youre not giving him a fun and thrilling fun relationship,soon he'll end getting tired and being bored" she says. Was she right?. Was I boring to be with. 

"He will end up leaving you,trust me I've seen relationships like this end quickly" she says. Will tom be tired of being with me? Will he actually leave me? I stand up and walk out her room. 

"There you are,I have something to tell" tom says. No,he is leaving me. He got tired of me. "Y/n you okay?" He asked. "Im fine,what did you want to tell me" I asked.
"Can we talk in my room?" Tom asks. 

I nod. We walk into toms. I go and sit on his bed. He sits down next to me. "Y/n i-". "Your breaking up with aren't you?" I blurted out. "What?" Tom says. "No im not breaking up with you" he adds.

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to face time rosa you know since you haven't seen her,I feel bad about always taking you away for her" tom says. 

He isn't breaking up with me? "Why would you think I was going to break up with you?" Tom aks. "No reason" I reply,slightly smiling. "Okay,well rosa is waiting for you" tom says. I looked at confused. 

"Come on" he says,chuckling and taking my hand. He takes me to the back yard a d I see rosa in her bed with pizza and a drink. Tom also bought me pizza and got me a drink. 

"I hope you too have a good talk,ill leave you be,bye rosa" tom says,kissing my cheek and going inside. I giggle.  "Hey rosa" I say,laying down and start talking to her. 

—————————————————–––

After talking to rosa for a while you went inside. You grabbed a snack and sat at the table. It felt great to talk to rosa again. She told you about her plans after graduation and about her new boyfriend Todd.