~Chapter 9~

The past 3 weeks have been kinda awkward. Tom and i barely even talk anymore. I dont know what happened. When i told him i couldn't tell him everything that had happened he just cut me out of his life.

"Y/n,are you listening?" Sam asks. "Huh? Oh yea sorry" i say,smiling. Sam sighs. "Whats wrong?" Sam asks. "Nothing" i reply. "Y/n youre lying" he says.

I just stare at him. "Y/n whats wrong?" He asks. "I have this friend and we havent talked about for 3 weeks and i feel like its my fault" i reply. "Well,what did you guys talk about?" Sam asks.

Should i tell him about cole. No,that wouldn't be fair to tom. If i couldn't tell him i couldn't tell sam. "Something personal that im not ready to talk about and thats the thing. I feel its my fault we're not talking because i didnt open up to him" i reply. "Well did he respect you not opening up" he aske. I nod. "He said if im not ready to open up thats okay" i reply.

"You shouldn't feel bad then if he understood than is not your fault. Have you tried to talked to him?" Sam asks. I shake my head. "Maybe he thinks you dont wanna talk to him. Maybe he was waiting for you to talk to him so he knows things arent awkward or bad between you" sam says.

Does tom think i dont wanna talk to him? "Um ill be back i need to go to the bathroom" i say heading upstairs. "Okay" i hear sam yell. I quickly walk towards toms door. I knock. No one answered.

I knocked qgain. Nothing. I decided to head in. "Please be decent" i say to myself. I walk in and see tom coming out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist. He was taking a shower Great timing y/n. "Uh hey" i say,slightly smiling.

"Hey" he says. I didnt say anything or couldn't. I didnt know what to say. "Can I see your phone?" He asks. "Uh sure" i reply,grabbing my phone from my back pocket. I hand him my phone. "Can you put your password in?" He asks. I nod. Why does he want my phone for? Is he going to delete his number? Will he delete our photos. "There you are" he says.

"Come here" tom says. I walk to him. He hugs me and kisses my forehead."Here you go" he says,handing me my phone. I grab it and saw he took a picture."Just a little photo for you to have You're welcome" he says. I smile. "Tom are you mad at me?" I asked.He shakes his head. He goes into the bathroom and closes the door.

I go and sit on his bed. After for a few minutes he comes out. "Oh,youre still here" he says. What is going with him. "Tom talk to me. You haven't talked me in 3 weeks" i say. He sighs and comes sit next to me. "I wanted to givee you space y/n,i didnt want you to think that i was forcing you to say anything" tom replies.

"I figured since you didnt say anything 3 weeks ago you didnt wanna talk to me so i didnt talk to you" tom adds. "Im sorry" he says. "No its not your fault i should of said something. And you're right he didnt deserve me" i say,looking into his eyes.

"You deserve so much better y/n, you deserve someone who will truly love and cared for you" he says, leaning closer to me."I wanna be that someone" he Whispers,bring his hand to my cheek and stroking it with his thumb.

I want him to be the one to truly love and care for me,but im scared. Not cuz he'll hit me but if he'll leave me because of my trust issues. I haven't been with anyone since cole.

Ever since, im afraid of being touched by anyone. The only reason i didnt do anything when sam,harry,tom or haz higged me is because i didn't waht them asking anything.

"I know youre scared,i know you dont really trust anyone besides rosa or sam but trust me y/n. I wont hurt you"he says."Tom,its not about if youll hurt me well a little but its mostly cause im scared you'll leave me if i open up about my last relationship" i reply.

"Y/n i wont ever leave you,you know that and you dont have to tell me anything if you aren't ready i understand"tom says. I smile. We stared into each others eyes. I dont know how long but i dont wanna look away. He kept stroking my cheek. It felt nice. Just me and him. I clear my throat.