~Chapter 1~

~Y/n's Pov ~
The next day i spent all day reading in the living room."Hey y/n what you reading?"Toms friend Haz asks."The fault in Our Stars" I reply,continuing to read."Wow you must really love that book" haz says,chuckling.

"I love reading" you say,smiling."Can you read a something from your book?" Haz asks. "Sure"."Thats the thing about pain" Augustus said,and then glanced back at me".it demands to be felt". I read,then looking up at haz.

Haz stares at you."You need to get our more he says. I Playfully roll your eyes."Youre just like my roommate rosa"I reply."Here i brought you a snack"sam says,sitting next you.

"Thank you sammy" I say,grabbing the bowl of strawberries and eating one."Whats you favorite saying or quotes from this book?" Sam asks."I feel in love the way you sleep: slowly, and then all at once". By John Greene"I reply.

Sam smiles. "I didnt know you loved reading this much. You used to hate reading" sam says."Yea well ive changed" i reply. I have changed. Reading helped me look at life differently then i did before."Hey y/n" paddy says."Oh hey paddy,how are you?" I ask.

"Im good just wondering when tom will be home,we're supposed to play ping pong"paddy reply's. "He hasn't come back since last night?" I ask."no he did but he went out this morning" Sam reply's. "Hm" is all i say.

"Hey guys" tom says walking in. Hes out of breath. "Hey,you okay? Youre breathing heavily. "Huh? Oh just got back from the gym" tom reply's, smiling. "Oh" i reply. "Aww you missed me?" Tom says,sitting on the ground next to you.

"You wish i did" i reply looking down, continuing to read. Tom looks st the book."I fell in love with the way you sleep: slowly,then all at once" tom says."You know that quote?" I ask,slightly smiling."Yea,i love the fault in our stars" tom reply's. I smile."what do you love about the book?" I ask."Everything, the sad parts,the happy parts and the small moments Hazel and Augustus have"tom reply's, smiling.

I never really knew tom well,i mean we're close but not like sam and i are. Sam doesn't really read that much books besides recipes and stuff. Back in L.A. i dont really have anyone who understands how much i love reading.

"So do you like read or do you read one little quote on the internet and some little details to impress girls?" I asked. Tom chuckles."Thats like saying sam only cooks fancy foods and serves it to impress people. No, he cooks cause he loves and enjoys it and it brings him happiness"

"So to answer your question yes, i do love reading but i also like having fun which you need to learn" tom reply's."Tom she's not the type of person to have fun,i mean at least not fun like you do"sam says."How do you know? You heard her shes changed. For all we know she could have gotten invited to partys and get drunk" tom reply's. Sam chuckles. I stare at him."See,so she did go to parties and get drunk" tom says.

"Okay so yea ive gone out, but not like to parties. just rosa and i going out for food and when we get home we have drinks but only if we deserve it or its a special occasion"I reply.

"See tom she doesn't like to have fun like you. She doesn't go to party parties or get drunk drunk like you" sam reply's."She never said she didnt want to try going to them or get drunk drunk" tom says.

Why are they so desperate to find out if i would or wouldn't party like that. I party how ever i want and when i want. Oh and about getting drunk, i only get drunk with rosa because she was the only friend i have in L.A..

"Why are you guys arguing over something so little? Its not that deep or important actually" i asked."We're not arguing, just seeing whos right" tom reply's,smiling. I chuckle.

"You guys are divs" i reply."Yea well you love us divs" sam says."Yea you love us" tom says. "Hmm do i love you divs?" I ask."Yes"Tom and sam both say."I mean i guess i do" i reply.