~Chapter 12~

Tom's Pov
"So you gonna drink?" I ask y/n. "No way" she replies. "Oh come y/n,you only live once at least have one" tom says. "Fine but one only" she says,chuckling. After a while i kinda lost y/n. Ive been looking for her for 10 minutes.

I saw her by the bar. "Y/n,how many drinks have you had?" I ask. "I dont know maybe 4" she replies giggling. "Ah,come dance with me" she says."I dont think thats a great idea" i reply."Please?" She says,pouting. I sigh. I take her hand. She giggles.

She puts her arms aound my neck. I rest my hands on her hips. She sways side to side. Ive never seen this side of y/n. She's more confident then she is,she's more herself before she left.She pulls me closer to her.

"Y/n what about sam,he'll see" i whisper."Why care about sam, Youre supposed to be having fun with me" she says,looking into my eyes. After a few minutes she lets go" i have to go to the bathroom, ill be back" she says,smiling.

"Hey tommy, its been a long time" i hear a voice say. turn around."Aw you recognized me so easily"."How could i not" i say. Jennifer giggles."You wanna dance?" She asks, grabbing my hand and pulling me close.

"Jennifer, im already waiting for someone else" i say,pulling away. "You dont gave to lie" she says."I knew i felt an evil presence around"
."Well if it isnt y/n" Jennifer says.

Y/n fake smiles."I was just about to ask tom is he wants to dance,you wouldn't mind would you?" Jennifer asks,y/n. "No of course not,ypu guys have fun" she replies.

Jennifer places my hands on her hips. "Dont be so shy holland its only me" Jennifer says. Im not shy i just didnt wanna dance with her i wanted to dance with y/n.

Jennifer moved her hips side to side and all i could think of was y/n. "Im going to get us some drinks ill be back" i say,to her ear. She nods and continues to dance. I sigh and go
to the bar."Have fun?" Y/n asks,giggling. I turn around."No not really,i wanted to be with you tonight" i reply, chuckling.

"You wanna drink with me or are you going to lecture me about how i shouldn't drink?" She asks. "Im actually going to stay sober since those 3 divs are more drunk thsnk you" i say.

"Youre no fun" y/n says. I chuckle. "Im going to make sure the boys dont do anything stupid ill be right back" i say,walking to where the guys where at.

Y/n's Pov
"So you gonna drink?" Tom asks me. "No way" i reply. "Oh come y/n,you only live once at least have one" tom says. "Fine but one only" i say, chuckling. After a while ieft the table and went to the bar.

"Y/n,how many drinks have you had?" Tom asks. "I dont know maybe 4" i reply giggling. "Ah,come dance with me" i say."I dont think thats a great idea" he says."Please?" I say, pouting. He sighs. He takes my hand. I giggle..

I put my arms aound his neck. He rest his hands on my hips. I sway side to side. Tom staresat me. I dont know why but i felt more confident then i am,more myself. I pull him closer to me. God to be able to be in his arms all the time.

"Y/n what about sam,he'll see" he whispers. "Why care about sam, Youre supposed to be having fun with me" I say looking into his eyes. I didnt know it then but his eyes are so beautiful .

After a few minutes of dancing i let go" i have to go to the bathroom, ill be back" I say, smiling. I walked to the bathroom. Great the line is long. As much as i hate waiting i will.

Minutes and minutes of me waiting this guy walked to me. "Hey beautiful, you here by yourself?" He ask. "No actually im here with thee girls right here" i point to the line of girls.

He scoffs. He comes closer to me. "There anyother bathroom in back,i can take you" he says. I try not to panic. "No im good ill just wait here" i say,turing away from him.