𝟸𝟺. [ ' ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅs' ᴛᴇsᴛ ' ] ⛈️

"Brother, are you ready for our departure?" You've spoken to Conrad who had just finished checking up with the captain of the ship. After Christmas ended with warm smiles and delight—you, Diluc, Kaeya, and Conrad were all geared up for your trip to Inazuma. Which will take two days depending on how well the ship can avoid the killer waves and blood-curdling thunders.

Based on your traveling experience, day one will simply be a calm, steady ride—especially with the sunny weather today. Day two is when you reach Inazuma's boarders, and it is guaranteed you'll get seasick from the bumpy ride, along with the deep dark abyssal sea the ship is crossing over. But if you manage to sleep through the whole thing, you'll wake up at 1 AM, where you have already arrived in Ritou, with one of the Kamisato clan servants awaiting up at shore.

Conrad looks over at you with a tedious expression, "We're missing two more people." He seems disappointed, but like he already predicted this would happen. It was only a matter of time before two brothers showed up in a grouchy mood. "Speak of the devils." Conrad muttered.

"Diluc, Kaeya, Good Morning? Why so cranky today?" You turned around with your hands on your hips, watching as the non blood-related brothers slowly get closer.

"I was only trying to help him carry his things, but he just had to throw a low-key insult at me." Kaeya complained, giving his bag to one of the servants who presented himself immediately as soon as he saw their arrival.

"I only said you'd drop it." Diluc protested, approaching to stand beside you.

"Which obviously meant you had no trust in me."

"Ahh, you've solved my riddle." He said in sarcasm, putting an arm around your shoulders. You sighed, "Let's all think maturely here okay? Men?" You pronounced men like it was completely made out of trash—like that word was the biggest slander of your life.

The cavalry captain rolled his eyes and went past you—more specifically to Conrad. He dared not to look into his eyes, not because he feared the head of Regenfall clan, but because they lost their friendship and respect to one another, and maybe he felt a little ashamed too.

"It is the day after Chirstmas, where have your spirits gone?" You spoke with slight irritation, having your arms crossed. "I never expect more from these two." Conrad muttered once more, before boarding onto the ship just behind Kaeya.

"Shall we, m'lady?" Diluc spoke ever so gently despite the hot-tempered state he was just in a moment ago during his arrival. You eyed him up and down, "don't m'lady me, I've got a bone to pick with you." You warned and followed your brother onboard.

The man suddenly blushed exactly the same shade as his hair. Oh Diluc, what could've went through your head when she announced that.

Once you step foot on the ship at last, the cold breeze welcomed your entrance as seagulls flew past the sails. This morning has gone through smoothly aside from the two brothers ruining the atmosphere. You gaze at the bright blue sky with no clouds in sight, just you and the sun meeting each other. And From below, you wanted to see more.

You boosted yourself up the sails, gliding from ropes, parkouring each part of the sail till you reached the main topmast. Your feet standing on the yard to act as the tallest woman of this earth, seeing the best view from above. The sea was just as blue as the sky, the waves as calm as a toad in the sun. No matter how much heat your skin was exposed to, not a single sweat had drop—for the wind was always present, dancing past your hair, giving the perfect temperature and cold breeze. Especially the fact that it is still snowing in Mondstadt, therefore the cold was still roaming around.

"M-My lady! Please get down from there!" One of the men from the captain's crew had yelled from below, catching everyone's attention onboard, especially your brother.