Tsurugi Kyousuke X Reader

(Name)'s POV

I moved here in Japan from (a/coun.) because my brother was here with my father. Me and my mom decided to also stay here and now in Inazuma Town. I was basically new here, and now I was looking around town with my brother also as my guide.

I had an idea to go to the riverbank that my brother always go to, since I was curious.

"Satoshi, let's go to that riverbank that you always talk about." I requested to my brother.

"Yes!! Finally I heard that from you!" he cheerfully said with a grin.

"Let's go! It's just near here." he continued. "Hai!" I replied as he dragged me there.

"We're here!" he announced as he looked over to the riverbank.

"Hey it's Tsurugi, Tenma and Shindou!" he happily stated while running towards them while dragging me.

'Tsurugi?, Tenma? and Shindou?' I thought, clearly not knowing them nor familiar with them.

"Guys! This is my sister I've been talking about." Satoshi told them.

'Wait what... he said he has been talking about me?!' I thought.

"Hi! I am Matsukaze Tenma! Nice to meet you!!" the brunette said while putting out his hand while I gladly shook it.

"I'm Shindou Takuto." the gray haired guy said and I just smiled and he nodded in response.

"Tsurugi Kyousuke." the navy haired guy said straight-forwardly while closing his eyes.

'I don't know why, but I can feel that this guy is so cold..uhhh...' I thought.

"And I am (Surname) (Name)." I introduced myself with a smile.

"Nice to meet you (Surname)!" Tenma replied.

"Don't worry, just call me (Name)!" I insisted.

"Okay, (Name)!" Tenma said smiling. 'What a cheerful guy.' My conscience told me.

"Hey, it's getting dark, we should probably head home now." Satoshi said.

"Yeah, maybe I'll see you tomorrow (Name)!" Tenma bid goodbye.

"Sure." I replied.

"Bye Tenma, Tsurugi, Satoshi and (Name)." Shindou said as he went off first.

"Bye-bye!" me and Tenma simultaneously.

"Bye Tenma, Satoshi." Tsurugi while walking away.

'Wow he didn't even mention me how cold is that?!' I thought to myself but then what he said shocked me but it was really soft I almost didn't hear it but I did.

"(Name). I'll remember that name." he said

'Wow shocker but he was also handso- wait what am I thinking?!' I thought

"Ohhhh I think (Name) has a crush on somebody..." Tenma and Satoshi teased.

"No I don't have a crush on Tsurugi!" I say irritated a bit.