Fubuki Shirou X Reader

Hellooo eveyone here's the new one-shot I made..hope you guys enjoy

~*~

(Name)'s POV

I was new to this town by the name Hokkaido, the first thought on my mind was to go to a nearby soccer field but before I stepped on the field there was a boy with silver hair, greyish-blue eyes, I made up my mind socialize with him.

"Hey you play soccer too?" I asked as I playfully stole the ball from him.

"Yeah, I can see that you do too." He said stealing the ball back.

"Yup! Well I'm (Surname) (Lastname)!" I happily introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you, I am Fubuki Shirou." he replies with a smile.

"Well then shall we continue?" I asked.

"Sure, why not?" he answers as we started playing until it got dark and we were worn, layimg on the ground.

"T-That's wa-was a-a go-od ma-tch..." I compliment tired from the friendly match.

"Y-eah..." he replied also in the same state I'm in.

"Well, let's play again tomorrow?" I suggested, standing up while lending him a hand.

"Of course." he said while taking up my offer and got up.

"It was nice meeting you but I'll be going now" I told him.

"Okay, I'll be going too." He informed.

"Okay, bye Fubuki-kun!" I ran and waved at him.

Fubuki's POV

"Bye!" I yelled in reply but I don't think that she heard it.

'(Surname) (Name), she isn't one of those fans girls, well that's a relif...' I thought with a small sigh.

NEXT DAY

'Well I still need to go to school first before I get to see her again.' I thought as walked at the corridors of the school.

I went to my classroom, patiently waiting for our teacher. It took for a little while but he came.

"Before we start classes, we have a new student today." Sensei announced as he signaled someone out the door. Then I saw her...

'It's her?! She's our new student? Well not in a bad way, it's just... aghh...' I thought but attentively paid attention again.

"Hello, my name is (Surname) (Name), nice to meet you all." she said smiling to the whole class.

"Okay, (Name) you can sit beside...Fubuki-kun" he instructed looking at our sitting arrangement.

"Hai!" She cheerfully responds and walkes to her newly assigned seat.

"Hello, (Surname)." I greeted.