Tsurugi Yuuichi X Reader

~*~

(Name)'s POV

I just finished school and I was heading home. Suddenly, my phone rang. I held my phone as I looked at the caller I.D.

It was my mother.

"Mom?" I call out.

"Yes, it's me. I'm really busy today and your cousin is in the hospital. Can you please visit him?" Mom explained and asked for a favor.

"Ahhh... Sure. I'll go there right now." I reply, thinking that I should give her a hard time.

"Okay thanks (Name), bye." she says.

"Okay mom bye." I said then I ended the call.

"Aghhh..." I say to myself as I walked to the hospital. 

Minutes passed and I was in front of the hospital, I stopped at took a good look at the building.

"Are you gonna move or are you gonna stay there forever?" someone says arrogantly behind me. I looked back and saw a boy younger then me with navy blue hair.

"Oh, sorry but you could have said it more... politely." I said.

"Whatever. Just move, your blocking my way." he coldly says while I  just moved aside.

He walked inside the hospital, I decided to follow him and find the reason why he was here so I quietly followed him then he got into a room and I curiously checked the patient's name by the door. It labels:

'Tsurugi Yuuichi'

Well I don't know him but I'll try my best to take at least a glance at him...

... Later, because I remember my purpose here was to visit my stupid and clumsy cousin.

TIME SKIP

I decided to find out who this 'Tsurugi Yuuichi' is... I was listening to the conversation by leaning on the door but, unfortunately, I couldn't understand what they were saying until someone opened the door so I practically fell inside.

"What are you doing here?" The boy I saw earlier questioned, no problem dodging.

'Well he was good reflexes to dodge me. I'll give him that, I bet he plays socc-' I got cut of my thoughts.

"I'll ask again why are you doing here?" He asked once more but a little irritated.

"Ahhh about that..." I started as I immediately stood up while scratching the back of my head.

"Kyousuke, you can go now. I'll deal with this." Someone said so I looked who said it and I saw a guy who also has navy blue hair and about the same age as me.

"If you say so nii-san, I'll be going now." the boy I assume as 'Kyousuke' left.

"So why were you here?" Asked the guy on the hospital bed.

"That because umm..." I was unsure on what to say.

"Sit here." He patted the seat next to his bed.

"Uhh... Okay..." I responded taking up his offer.

"So back to my question earlier... Why were you here?" He asked facing me.

"That because I uhhh... I was actually curious why was Kyousuke was here for then I saw him go in this room." I explained to him.

"Ohh... But why were you here at hospital at the first place?" He asked curiously.

"Well that's because my idiotic cousin hit his head hard and now he just has to be here for a few days." I explained to him without hesitation.

"If that's the case. How did Kyousuke get into this?" He questioned continuously.

"Because he said that I was on his way and that I needed to move but he said it impolitely... and so this happened..." I briefly explained.

"Oh then I'm sorry for his actions." he apologized.

"Why do you have to apologize?" I asked him.

Yuuichi's POV

"Why do you have to apologize?" She asked me.

"Well that's because when we were little we played soccer together then there was this accident that he kicked the ball high that it got stuck to a tree then he climbed the tree then the branch he held broke off then he fell then I caught him but..." I said stopping for a moment.

"Don't worry Yuuichi-kun, you don't have to explain further" she said smiling to me.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.

"It says by the door." she said.

"Right... Well what's your name then?" I asked.

"Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself, I'm (Surname) (Name)" She introduced with a bright smile.

"Okay, (Surname)." I said.

"Oh no need for formalities just call me [f/n]" she said

"Thank you. (Name) before you go... I-I..." I call.

'I don't know why but I want to see her everyday.' I thought.

"What do you want to say, Yuuichi-kun?" She asks me.

"I-is it o-okay if y-ou come a-nd vi-visit m-me aga-in?" I asked stammering.

"Sure since it's my break anyway." She says smiling at me.

"Okay then see you tomorrow." she continued and got her stuff and went to the door and left

A FEW MONTHS LATER

(Name) visited me and the more she did I've grown more feelings for her but she looks real clueless about love so I kept it a secret.

(Name)'s POV

 I visited Yuuichi again today we were talking about stuff then I asked.

"Yuuichi. Why doI get a feeling when I'm around you?" I said clueless about my feelings.

"What?" He said surprised.

"You know like whenever I'm with you my heart beats faster, I can't help but smile when I see you and I feel like I don't want to leave you and als-" I got cut off by.

Processing....

Processing.......

By a kiss from Yuuichi!!! I don't know why, but I didn't want to break it off and I came to know that I actually kissed him back then we broke off for air and he started.

"Wht did you kiss me again?" I asked still clueless.

"Because you confessed to me and I feel the same." He said.

"I did?!" I shouted.

"What your feeling is love because that's exactly what I feel when I see you and be near me..." He explained.

"Well,I really don't know about that but all I want is to be with you." I said what I was thinking earlier.

"I want to be with you too..." he kissed me again with full of passion so I kissed him back also with passion because now I know what love is thank to him...

~*~

That's it for this one-shot hope you guys liked it and please vote and comment on my work thank you ;)