Mark Kruger X Reader

Hallu!!!!

*casually updates* (/*-*)/

Sorry for not updating for months! Sorry for being a lazy author... I'm gonna try to update more, I feel bad for you guys waiting, so please enjoy this chappy!!!! >_<
I changed (f/n) to (name), is it okay? Or would you prefer (f/n)? 🍙❔❓Comment down your opinion, it will always help!

~*~

(Name)'s POV

It was a good day, good wheater, no homework, it's was a weekend, Saturday and one more thing... I was sick... I was told to stay in bed, rest and was also told to avoid using gadgets because they told me that I would have a worse headache. I mentally cried on my bed with the cooling patch on my forehead.

"(Name), I'm going to work, can you handle yourself?" Mom asked as she went inside my room. "Of course I can! I'm old eno-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence.

"Your friend, Mark actually was outside waiting for you, so I let him inside and told him that you were sick and that I was going off to work." She informed me and when she did I remembered that I owed him lunch, since I lost the bet yesterday.

"And?" I signaled her to continue. "He said he could look after you since he didn't have anything else planned." She replied to me.

"I thought you said I was old enough to handle myself?" I asked childishly with a little pout, holding the end of the blanket.

"You're a bit extra clumsy when you are actually sick." She explained then I paused for a second and replied; "Good point. Okay, fine..."

"I'll be off to work now, I'll tell Mark that he can go up here now, bye." She hurriedly bid goodbye with a quick kiss on my forehead and walked out the room.

Not so long after, A certain blonde with blue eyes made his apperance. "With the wheater fine like this, just how did you get sick?" Was the first thing that he said as he saw me.

"I don't know, you're not the one suffering here." I said looking over to him. "Is your fever that bad?" He questioned curiously.

"Not really, I'm just dying of boredom..." I sulked looking over to the other side of the room.

"It's not like I can play around either, Not in this condition." I faced the celing as I complained.

"You'll think of something, it's you we're talking about here." Mark tried to cheer me up. "Maybe... But what if I don't?!" I panicked, sitting up looking around thinking about what to do, making the cooling patch to fall from my forehead.

"Geez. Just stay calm." He says as he harshly put back the cooling patch on my forehead. "I think I'm already dead..." I stated as I was comprehending with the stinging feeling on my forehead.

"While think about something to do, I'll get you something to eat." He said after he sighed and got up, heading to the kitchen, before he got out of the room, I.......

Mark's POV

I stood up, heading towards the door, to the kitchen, not until (Name) had blocked the doorway. I tensed up from from the sudden action but relaxed later, I let out a small sighed and asked;

"What are you doing?" I calmly asked then her gaze had stared at my eyes and I stared back, waiting for her to answer my question.

"You..." She starts as she looked back at the ground. "I what?" I asked cluelessly then I felt a aura that I would describe it as a dark one.