Nagumo Haruya X Reader

Hiii everyone here is the new one-shot..hope you guys enjoy

~*~

(Name)'s POV

Me and Haruya were bestfriends since I can remember, like the day when I first went to the sun garden, he was that first one to talk to me, play with me, and he always helps me until now.

"(Name)! Hurry up! You're so slow!!" Haruya said knocking on my door with complains.

"Hai! Hai!" I said as I went out of my room, ready to go.

"What took you so long?" He asked, irritated.

"Well sorry! I could have been done early if someone said that we were going to the movies earlier" I say complaining back at him.

"Well... ahh... let's just go..." he says in defeat while we walked going to the mall since it wasn't too far from Sun Garden.

"Ahhh... Huruya, what genre of the movie?" I asked as we walked. "It's horror." he said calmly, with a quick glance at me.

"Ehhhhh!!" I yelled as I stopped my tracks.

"Why horror?!" I asked him while still yelling.

"That's because they say it's one of the most scariest movie, I simply wanted to see it." he explained.

"What?! Why?! You know I really get scared!! Why did you bring me?!" I complained.

"Stop complaining we're already here anyway..." he said pointing to the mall entrance.

"Ehhhh?!" I yelled but he pulled me inside the mall and inside the cinema.

"We're already here, theres no turning back" he said while he was looking at the huge screen, waiting for the movie to start then I looked around there was so many people.

'These people are not scared?!' I thought, looking around.

"(Name), it's about to start." he informed me.

"Ahhh..o-okay..." I said stammering because I was so scared, I tightly gripped the arm rest of the seat and waited, slowing mentally dying.

I managed to survive the first two minutes then it only got scarier every minute that passed, but for some reason I could take my eyes off the movie.

Nagumo's POV

"(Name), it's about to start." I told her.

"Ahhh..o-okay..." she said stammering I guess because she was really scared.

She managed to survive the first two minutes but she couldn't take her eyes off the movie then when the movie was already twenty minutes I can see her at the verage of crying then she hugged me, I was surprised by her actions first but I just hugged her back then she looked up to me.

"Don't let go of me." she said while crying.

"Don't worry, I won't." I said while rubbing her back then she became a little more calmer
'So this was what Hiroto said, about me bringing (Name).' I thought then I placed her (h/c) hair behind her ear then when I looked at her (e/c) eyes they were locked to mine then she smiled a little and I gave her a peck on her cheek.

'Ohhh no, I was too caught up on the moment...!!' I thought at first she was surprised by my sudden movement then after she just smiled.

"Ahhh..sorry about that I just go-" I got cutt off when she kissed me on my cheeks and then I blushed.

"Haruya-kun, are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine don't worry." I said then I gave her a reassuring smile while she just nodded then I didn't realize that the movie is about to end but I didn't care as long I was with her, it's worth if she's beside my side, so then we went out of the cimema and then we decided to go to the park then when we got there she sat on the grass then I decided to sit beside her as soon as I sat down she held my hand and I just happily accepted it then she started.

"Haruya-kun..d-do y-ou li-like so-someone?" She asked stammering a lot.

"Yup! I always liked her since I first met her..." I answered looking at the sky.

"Do I know her?" She asked frowning a bit.

"I think you know her the best..." I answered while looking at her.

"Ha! I know now it's Reina!" She said while standing up.

"Come on, let's go see her!" She said about to take a step but I pulled her back down.

"Ouch!" she said while rubbing her hand that I pulled.

'Wow, she thinks I like Reina?!" I thought.

"Why won't you tell her?" she asked.

"That's because she's not the one who stole my heart." I said looking at her but she still looks clueless.

"Where is she then?" She asked.

"She's here." I answered.

"Really?!" She said then she stood up then she took a deep breath.

"Whoever likes Nagumo Haruya come out and confes-" she got cutt off because I tackled her down so then I was on top of her.

"Why are you scared of confessing?" she questioned. "That's because that person is on front of me right now" I replied then before she said anything I kissed her on the lips, it was about to end and she didn't kiss back.

"You don't feel the same way, don't you? Sorry..." I said while standing up helping her get up as well.

"Not really.... I was just surprised, I really love you, Haruya." she said then this time before I could say anything she kissed me and I kissed her back while snaking my arms around her waist, and she put her arms around ny neck so then after we broke the kiss for air but we never broke our hold then she layed her head on my chest then she started.

"I really love you, Haruya-kun" She said.

"I really love you too, (Name)" I replied.

"I think we should get back to the sun garden before Hitomiko kills us." she said and I just nodded so then we got off our hold then we were walking to the sun garden while we were walking she interwinded her fingers with mine that I gladly accepted and she held the grip tighter.

"Don't leave me, okay?" She asked.

"I would never." I replied and gave her a smile then she smiled back then she placed her head on my shoulder then after minutes we got back to the sun garden when we got in, Hitomiko, Reina and Hiroto were sitting on the couch.

3rd person POV

When Haruya and (Name) got in the sun garden, Hitomiko, Reina and Hiroto were sitting on the couch then Reina went towards (Name) and pulled her away and Hiroto towards Haruya who also pulled him away then Reina whispered something to (Name).

"So who did it go?, did you hug him, kissed him, what?" She asked while whispering.

"You knew?!" (Name) whispered but just a little louder.

"Well... just tell me what happened." she insisted.

"Can we talk about this somewhere else?" (Name) asked her.

"Fine then, let's go to your room." Reina said while pulling (Name) to her room then when we got there she told her everything what happened.

"Gosh!! So romantic!!" Reina said.

"Well... I got something to do." she told (Name).

"Sure, talk to you later!" (Name) says.

Then in Haruya's and Hiroto's conversation was the same, Haruya explained everything to Hiroto.

"I told you so it would work." Hiroto said.

"Well I be just going to... you already know why, so don't ask!" Haruya told Hiroto while going to (Name)'s room but he bumped into someone and that someone is....... (Name), she was on top of Huruya then before she could say anything or do anything Haruya kissed her and she kissed him back.

~*~

That it for this one-shot hope you liked it and please vote and comment on my work.. Thank you