Fubuki Atsuya X Reader

Hiii I am back with a new one-shot...hope you guys enjoy

~*~

(Name)'s POV (9 yrs. old)

I was a new in to this town named Hokkaido, I wanted to make new friends who also plays soccer, I decided to ask my parents if we could go to the local field.

"Mama, papa can we go to a soccer field?" I begged.

"Sure dear, let's just change your clothes." Mom agreed while a sweet smile on her face. "Yey!" I yelled in happiness.

After I changed, we headed to a soccer field while I was holding my soccer ball while my Dad held the end of my hoodie, since my hands were full. When we got there, no one was there yet.

"Mama, papa I'll be just be on the field!" I cheerfully told them as I walked there.

"Okay, we'll be just sitting here, dear." dad informed me while he sat with Mom right next to him.

I was dribbling across the field, because of the snow, it made it really hard to run on, because of that I slipped, I was expecting to hit the ground but instead I felt two arms around me so I opened my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Asked a boy with red-ish hair going upwards with a greyish-blue eyes. "Yeah! Thanks to you!!!" I say happily with a smile.

"Atsuya, is she okay?" Asked a boy that looks the same as him but with grey hair facing downwards with a similar eye color.

"Yup, she said she's fine." he boy who caught me relieved his twin.

"Ohhh! By the way, I'm Fubuki Atsuya!" the red-wish haired twin introduced himself.

"And I am Fubuki Shirou." the boy with grey hair said.

"I'm (Surname) (Name)!" I stated, obviously hyper.

"So are you new here?" Atsuya asked. "Yup!" I answerd happily.

"And you also play soccer?" Shirou continued to question.

"Yup! I also wanted to make new friends who also plays soccer." I said while picking up my ball.

"I see, we also play soccer." they both said together while smiling. "So then let's play soccer!" I said while placing the ball in the ground.

"(Name)-san-!" Atsuya was cutt off.

"No formalities, Atsuya-kun, just call me (Name)!!" I said pointing to myself with a grin.

"Okay (Name)-chan, what position do you play?" He asked. "Forward or midfielder." I replied.

"I'm a forward" Atsuya said.

"While I'm a defender" says Shiro.

"Wow! That's a cool combination" I said amazed.

"Ya, but I'm the one who scores..." Atsuya bragged.

"But it's important to defend if theres no defenders then you can't score." Shirou said.

"Well Shirou has a point, Atsuya-kun." I said agreeing with Shirou.

"Well whatever let's just play!" Atsuya said while looking away, embarrassed.

"Okay!" me and Shirou said in unison.

From there, we played and played non-stop, having a few breaks from time to time until it finally became dark.

"(Name)! It's getting dark, let's go home, sweetie!" Mom yelled as she called out for me.