Kiyama Hiroto X Reader

Hii everyone I am back with the new one-shot....hope you enjoy!

Hiroto's POV [Young] (9 yrs. old)

I was new in the sun garden and no one really talks to me, today I'm just waiting while sitting on the swing then someone suddenly pushed the swing.

"Ehhhhh!!" I was suprised because of the action then when the swing stopped I looked who it was and it was (Name).

"Don't worry I won't hurt you... I just want to play with you..." she said while smiling at me.

"With me?" I asked.

"Yup!" She said the smile not yet fading from her face.

"You should smile more!" she said as she placed her fingers on my face and making me smile by force then I laughed.

"Hahahaha!.." I laughed enjoying her company.

'I never met someone like her...' I thought.

"(Name), why did you want to play with me instead of the others?" I asked.

"That's because I don't want to see lonely nor sad faces." she said looking at the ground.

"Because I know how how it feels when people are lonely." she said still looking at the ground then a tear dropped.

"Don't cry (Name)-chan..." I said while hugging her.

"Let's just play!" I continued as I smiled at her.

"Okay" she said while whipping her tear

"Hiroto-kun.." She said then I came closer to her.

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" She said then ran then I was chasing her, it was lot's of fun then when I almost reached her I tripped then she turned to me with a worried face.

"Hiroto-kun are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." I said while standing up.

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" I said as I ran then she smiled and chased me.

5 years later (14 yrs. old)

So (Name) is my bestfriend for five years and until now and from all those years I've grown feelings for her even though she's a little childish, I still love her the same but I'm not sure if she feels the same so I just kept it a secret.

"Hiroto-kun!" (Name) called out.

"What do you need?" I asked her.

"Nothing in particular... I'm just bored..." she said as she placed her phone on the table.

"Then let's go to the park." I suggested.

"Fine... there's nothing to do here anyway." she said while getting her phone on the table and putting it on her pocket then I just nodded so while were walking to the park she started the conversation.

"Hiroto-kun, do you remember when you first met me?" She asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked her back.

"What did you first think of me?" She asked again.

"I thought you were a creep" I replied joking her.

"What?! Really?!" She said.

"I was just kidding." I said laughing because of her reaction.

"Mean person." she said childish.

"Ohh... was wittle (Name) serious?" I said childishly to tease her.

"Yeah I was, so really what did you think of me then?" She asked with a curious face.

"Umm..caring, funny, nice and before you were really clumsy." I answered.