Overnight Class ~{ Fluff, Cursing }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
I woke up to Moon who was still sleeping peacfully. I smile at him and start to get off the bed to look at what day it was. I look at my calender and shi- it's Monday and the daycare opens in 10 minutes! I rush to wake Moon up while I get my shoes on. "Moon wake up! We have 6 minutes until the daycare opens!" Moon immediately shot up out of the bed while saying "Oh shit!" "No cursing Moon! It'll set a bad example for when the kids arrive!" I shout as I rush to put on my headband with my sun rays attatched to it. After I get that all done I open the doors to the daycare so that the kids could come in. Other kids came down the slide so I run over to them while Moon talks to the parents about the schedual of the daycare and when the daycare closes.

~{ No Ones POV }~
While Moon was talking to the parents a young man who looked to be in his 20's asked how much he could pay Moon and Sun for his son to stay the night in the daycare. Moon was kind of shocked by this question but went on to tell the young man the price of overnight childcare. He then explained that he was a single father and that he had to do an overnight class in collage every Monday and that he couldn't find a babysitter for his son this time.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I felt really bad for this man because I also grew up in a single parent household and I know how stressful and scary it can be. "Sure we can watch him for you!" I say in the best happy voice I had. The man then smiled and said thank you. He then told me his sons name is Koa. He also said that he was only 4 but he was potty trained and well behaved. After he told me everything I asked him where his son was. The man who introduced himself as Josh just smiled and looked down at his leg. Confused I looked down and then say a young boy in an oversised hoodie and large baggy pants hiding behind Josh's leg.

Drawing By Me!

Drawing By Me!

I smile as I got down on my knees saying. "Hey it's okay little one. Me and Sun are just gonna watch you for a few hours." The boy then smiled before running up to me and giving me hand signals showing that he wanted up. I smiled before picking him up and saying. "He's adorable." Josh smiled and said thank you to my compliment.

~{ No One's POV }~
"Oh! I almost forgot!" Said Josh ass he reached into his bag and pulled out two plushies. He then handed them to Koa who immediately reached his hand out grabbing the plushies and hugging them tightly. Moon then looked at the plushies before laughing a little. The plushies were of him and Sun. "I see he really likes us." Said Moon with a happy smile on his face. "Yeah. Ever since Koa saw you huys on TV in a comercial for this place he begged me to get him the plushies." Josh said. Moon smiled and said. "Well we'll make sure he has a great time here." Josh thanked Moon again and then ran off to get to his class.

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short! I did this during school and I wanted to break up chapter 6 into two parts because it would've been to long and I wanted to get atleast this part out. I hope you guys understand! Anyways like I always say! Have aa great day/night! Bye!

Word Count: 628