Kicked Out of My Parents Love And Into Anothers ~{ Oneshot }~

~{ 10,000 words people I hope you're happy }~

~{ No One's POV }~

It was dark out. A new moon was in the sky and there was barely any light. Any brown eyed person would say that it's pitch black out because the pigment in their eyes. Cold rain fell from the sky, tapping on the ground as it fell. Wind blew threw the trees and thrpugh the paved roads. If one listened close enough they would say they could hear the ocean, waves of water and the howling of the wind as it blew by. Everyone was inside their homes, enjoying warm cocoa, or tending to a warm fire to sit next too while reading a book or talking to family. Everyone was enjoying themselves, all but one. On the far side of the area next to a forest was a smaller household. In this small house lived Sundrop L/N and his parents. No one went over to this house because the L/Ns kept to themselves and didn't like being bothered. Little did anyone know that leaving this family alone was the worst thing they could've done.

~{ Sun's POV }~

I was in my room covering my ears and trying not to let the tears fall from my eye's. Sitting against the wall facing my door as my parents banged on the other side screaming and yelling for me to let them in. I felt the lump in my throat grow bigger and tears escaped from my eyes. The banging got louder and the screaming turned into threats. I never wanted this life. I never wanted to be hurt and hated by my own parents. More tears fell from my eyes and before I knew it I was sobbing. I desperately tried to stop but the tears kept falling. They stained my face and made my eyes red and puffy. The screaming, and the threats continued. I looked down seeing all my scars and cuts over my body. Every scar was from my parents. They would hit me, and cut me, and sometimes force me to put my arm on top of a stove giving me burns that stung for weeks. Everyday to me was just another time loop of the same thing. Waking up and getting yelled at and slapped for quote on quote not being good enough. Then doing my chores and being hit and cut for missing even the smallest speck of dust. I would then go on to not eating lunch and having to get in the car so my parents could drive me to the club so that I could earn them money for their beers, and wines. They would force me to sell my body. They would force me to do it even though sometimes I wasn't able to walk for days. I felt defenseless and weak, like I would snap at any given moment. My thoughts soon got cut off when my mother somehow knocked the door off its hinges. I tried backing away but my back hit the wall. I cried more as my parents started to approach me each of them holding a knife. I couldn't move. My body was still so sore from what my parents forced me to go through at the club. My father was the first to swing at me slashing across my eye. I instantly screamed in pain and fell to my knees. I was shaking and tears dropped onto the floor matching the rhythm of the rain outside. I then felt another slash of pain, this time in my leg. I sobbed and tried begging for them to stop but they didn't. They kept hitting me, cutting me, shaming me, and laughing at me. All I could do during this was cry and pray for it to end. My vision soon went blurry and I fell, now laying fully down, my body to weak to support even the weight of just my arms. I blacked out and my body went numb.

I don't know when or how but I woke up still laying on my floor in a small puddle of blood. My cuts still hurt but not as bad as before. I stood up shaking a little but I somehow found the strength to keep myself from falling. I started walking to the bathroom and I got in the shower cleaning myself up and healing the wounds as best as possible. I got out of the shower and went back to my room. I put some bandages on and some new clothes. I looked outside. It was still dark and rain splashed again the pavement. How I longed to be free from this torture. I was about to try and sleep when my mother walked in. "Pack your shit you worthless faggot. Me and your father are kicking you out." Said my mother as she threw a empty wine at me. I was stunned. I didn't want to be thrown out. Where would I go? Who would I go with? I'll die out there in the cold! The bottle hit my face shattering into small sharp pieces. I grabbed my face in pain as blood dripped from my cheeks and onto my hands. My mother then laughed at me as she walked away. I started crying. This place may have been my torture dungeon but it was also my home. I feel onto my knees again sobbing uncontrollably. I then heard my father yell at me from downstairs. "IF YOUR ASS ISNT DOWN HERE AND OUT OF MY HOUSE IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES THEN ILL KILL YOU!!" I started crying more as I rushed around my room packing the things I needed. I put it all into my backpack and ran downstairs. My father was there waiting for me at the door. I looked around and saw my mother in the kitchen drinking more wine straight from the bottle. "You better leave now you little faggot. Or else." Said my father as he opened the door. I slowly walked over to the doorway trying to hold in my tears. My father looked at me and pushed me out of the doorway and onto the driveway, slamming the door behind me. I started crying again as I got up and started walking to who knows where. I was shivering as the cold rain fell onto me and the wind blew threw my body. I don't know how long I was walking for but when I finally lifted my head up I saw I was standing right in front of a house. I took out my flashlight to see if anyone was home. The house was painted a dark blue with white shutters and a black colored roof. The lights seemed to be on so I went to the front door and knocked. I stood there shaking nervous to see who would open the door. The door then opened.