Sabotaged...? Part 3 ~{ Angst, Fluff }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
"SUN!" I screamed as I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around confused. I then realised I was in a bed. "W-Was it a dream...?" I thought as I looked around more. "I'm in a hospital?" I then started to remember what had happened in the Daycare. I reached up and felt my face. There were bandages and I was crying? Suddenly the door to the room flung open. "MOON!" I heard someone yell. I looked over and saw Sun running towards me. Sun hugged me and I immedaitely hugged him back. "Sun! Oh thank god you're ok!" I said. "What do you mean by i'm ok? You're the one who almost died!" Sun hugged me closer."Oh I had a nightmare about you and it felt so real." "What was it about to make you so worried?" Asked Sun. I then began to explain what had heppend in my dream. When I was done explaining I started to cry again. "I'm so sorry Moon!" Said Sun as I hugged him closer to me. "I-I'm just glad none of it was real." Sun smiled and used his hand to wipe my tears away. "Don't worry Moon. I will never leave you." "T-Thanks Sun" I said. We cuddled close until a doctor came in. "I see you're awake Moondrop! You sure were lucky we got to you just in time." Said the doctor as he checked his clipboard. "Yeah... I did fall from 30 feet after being electrocuted so I'm glad i'm still alive." I said. "Well we have some good news! You healed a lot while you were in your coma. So we can release you in about a week!" Said the doctor as he showed Moon some papers of what damaged was caused. "Wait I was in a coma? For how long?" I asked a little worried to hear how much time had passed. "Well you were only in a coma for about 2 months. We actually expected you to be in a coma for at least a year." Answered the doctor as he took the clipboard back. "Oh ok then." I said as I hugged Sun closer. I noticed he had started to fall asleep. Sortly after the doctor left and I was left with Sun again. Sun started to drift off to sleep. "I love you Moony." Said Sun as his eyes closed. I smiled and kissed the top of his head. "I love you to Sunshine." I then fell asleep with Sun in my arms.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I was sleeping until a doctor had woken me up and told me that visiting hours were over. I just nodded my head and started to leave. I went back to the Pizza Plex and started to head inside. But before I couldopen the door I saw that same person in the bunny costume that had hurt Moon. I immedately got out my phone and called the police as I started to follow the person. I followed them into a empty allyway. Then they suddenly stopped. I got worried and did the only thing I could think of. "Knock them out." The word kept repeating in my head as I ran toward sthem. They turned around but i was already starting to punch them. I hit their head and stomache causing them to pass out. I then heard police sirens and I yelled out to them. The person got arrested and they took them to the hospital. One of the police officers then looked at me and asked. "Are you alright?" I was confused until I looked at my arm. It was bleeding and had a stab wound on it. I guess when I attacked the person they stabbed my arm and i hadn't noticed. "Oh! I'm fine!" I said. "Ok then." Said the officer as he walked off. After all the police left i wen tback to the Daycare and started to bandage my arm. After that I went to my room and layed down on my bed happy that everything was going to be ok.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! This will be the LAST PART of "Saotaged...?" I hope you enjoyed these parts and I hope this made up for me not posting my daily uploads this week! And as ALWAYS I hope you have a great day/night and i'll see you in the next part/chapter! Adios!

Word Count: 744