New Member ~{ Fluff }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
It was around 6pm and I was hanging out with Bonnie in the Daycare. Bonnie was a new member in the band and has only been here for about a month. He was actually really shy at first but once he got used to everything he turned out to be really confident and energetic. Me and Bonnie are actually really good friends. When Bonnie was getting a tour of the Pizza Plex he actually seemed really intrigued with the Daycare. Bonnie is also really close with Freddy! "So how do you like playing the guitar?" I asked as I jumped out of the ballpit. "Oh I love it! It's really fun!" Said Bonnie. "That's nice to know." I said. "Do you play any instruments?" Asked Bonnie as he began to stand up a little. "Oh! U-Um I did play guitar for 6 years." I said a little nervous. I didn't really tell people about how I used to play guitar. "Really?! Can I hear you play?!" Asked Bonnie as he smiled. "Um sure!" I said quietly. "Great! Come on!" Said Bonnie as he lead me to his room so he could hear me play.

~{ No One's POV }~
As Bonnie brought Sun to his room they had passed Freddy. "Hey guys!" Said Freddy. "Hey Freddy!" Replied both Bonnie and Sun. "What are you guys doing?" Asked Freddy as he fully turned around to face them both. "Oh! I'm bringing Sun to my room so he can show me him playing the guitar!" Said Bonnie. "Can I come?" Asked Freddy. "Sure replied both Bonnie and Sun. Freddy then started to follow both Bonnie and Sun to Bonnie's room. Once they got to his room Bonnie started looking for guitar Sun could use. "Found one!" He said as he pulled out a faded yellow and orange guitar. "That looks perfect!" Said Sun as he looked at the guitar. Bonnie handed Sun the guitar and Sun held it up. Sun then plugged it in and tried to remember a song he could play. "Oh! I remember a song!" Said Sun as he tuned the guitar. "Alright then tyen." Said both Bonnie and Freddy as they sat down in some chairs that Bonnie had brought out. Sun then started to play.

~{ Insert a song of YOUR choice here! }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
When I finished playing the song I looked up and saw Bonnie and Freddy just staring at me. "Is something wrong?" I asked nervously. There was silence for a second before Bonnie and Freddy both said something. "That. was. AMAZING!!" They both yelled. I was stunned for a second. "R-Really?" I said. "Yeah that was one of the best guitar played songs i've ever heard!" Said Bonnie. "I couldn't agree more." Said Freddy. "Thank you guys!" I said as I placed the guitar down. We then talked for a bit. I noticed Bonnie and Freddy were jolding hands so I decided to say something. "So~ When are you guys gonna start dating?" I asked. I saw both of them blush and look away. "Oh my god! You both are blushing!" I said happily. "Actually we're dating already." Said Freddy as he looked back at me his face still red. "What!? OMG you guys are?! For how long?!" I said. "For about a week." Said Bonnie as he started to look back at me. His face wasn't as red as Freddy's face though. "Kiss!" I yelled. Freddy looked at Bonnie and kissed him. "EEEEE!!" I squeled as Bonnie kissed back. "SHIP!" I yelled as I jumped up and down. Both of them then blushed and looked away from embarrassment. After about a minute I calmed down and so did Bonnie and Freddy. Bonnie then asked me a question. "What about you Sun? Do you have a lover?" I turned a little red. "Yes I do have a lover actually." I said quietly but they both heard me. This time it was the other way round. Both Bonnie and Freddy were the one's asking ME questions. "Who is it?!" They both asked. "Um... it's a secret." I replied. "Please tell us!" They begged. "Nope sorry guys." I said. They were about to ask me something else but I spoke up. "I think I should get back to the Daycare. Bye!" I said as I ran out. It's not that I didn't want to tell them it's just that Moon told me he wasn't ready to tell everyone about us.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I was just messing around on my phone when I heard the doors of the Daycare open. I walked over and saw Sun coming in. "Hey Sunshine! How was your day?" I asked as I walked towards him. "It was good. I found out Bonnie and Freddy are dating." "I'm not surprised they always made it obvious they liked each other." I said. Sun walked over and hugged me. "Can we cuddle? I'm tired." Said Sun. I smiled. "Sure Sunshine." I then carefully picked him up and carried him to his room.

Hey guys! I am SO SORRY that I missed my daily uploads this week! I was feeling sick on Tuesday with a bad stomache ache and it got to the point where I couldn't move without almost passing out! So to make it up to you guys I will be posting 3 MORE chapters/parts today! Also a HUGE thank you to LunarEclipseFNaF for requesting the Bonnie x Freddy part! And as always I hope you have a great day/night and I hope this turned out well and i'll see you guys in the next chapters/parts in a few hours! Adios!

Word Count: 946