Wrong Drink Part 2 ~{ Fluff }~

~{ This is just a complete fluff and aftercare chapter (a very lovey dovey Sun and Moon moment yall }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
When I started to wake up I noticed I was in my room. "When did I get here?" I thought to myself as I looked around. It was then I realized Moon was asleep next to me. I blushed and realized Moon must've carried me up here. "Oh Moonlight... So sweet to me...~" I thought to myself as I got up and I was luckily still able to walk and I knew Moon was going to have a hangover. I walked to the bathroom and started to fill the tub with warm water and bubbles for Moon. I smiled as I looked through the bathrokms cabinets and found some pain medication. I put it on the sinks counter and quickly went to the kitchen and made some tea for Moon. Once the tea was finished I took it and brought it upstairs and mixed in the pain medication with it so Moon wouldn't complain. I then turned the water off because the tub was full and felt the water. It was the perfect temperature, hot but not to hot that it would burn you when you go in. I hummed and waited for Moon to wake up.

~{ Time Skip To 5 Minutes Later }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
I yawned and started to wake up. I groaned as I felt my head pounding. I sat up and looked around and saw Sun. "Good morning sleepy head~" Said Sun as he handed me some tea. I blushed and took the tea and took a sip. "Mm... good morning Sunny..." I replied as I drank more of the tea. Sun smiled and put the book he was reading down. "I made you a warm back and the tea you're drinking will help with your headache!" I blushed as Sun said this. He really cared so much about me and it made my heart melt everytime. "Thank you Sunny... But you didn't have to do that..." I said, now feeling a little guilty that Sun had done all this for me because I couldn't realized when something was alcohol. "But I wanted to Moonlight~ I don't want my lover in pain~" Said Sun and I blushed more. Sun chuckled when he saw my blush and in one swift movement he picked me up and carried me into the bathroom. He was so sweet and loving... What did I do to deserve an angel such as Sunny? I don't know but I'm grateful to be his. Once we were in the bathroom Sun took the empty cup from me and undressed me before placing me in the bathtub. I blushed and made a small purr sound as I felt the warm water around my body. "Mm... it's nice..." I said as I started to relax. Sun chuckled and started to help clean and pamper me. If Sun kept this up I might actually faint from all the love and care he's giving me. "You're so sweet and beautiful Moonlight~" Said Sun as he rubbed and massage my shoulders. I blushed and smiled softly to him. "Mm... What did I do to deserve an angel such as yourself Sunny...?" I said as I was melting from the love and care Sunny was giving me. I heard Sun chuckle as he kissed my cheek. "You were yourself love~ that's what you did to get me~" I blushed more and completely melted. Sunnys words were so loving and sweet and I could never get enough of it.

After a while Sun drained the tub and dried me off with a warm towel and dressed me in comfy clothes before carrying me back to the bed. I smiled and snuggled into Sun's hold, completely hypnotized and entranced from Sun's love at that moment. Sun smiled and layed me on the bed where he then cuddled me close to his chest and showered me with love and care, brushing his hand through my hair, kissing my cheeks and lips whenever he got the chance and the praises and loving words never stopped slipping from his lips. If Sun's goal was to completely melt and hypnotize me with his love then he had done it, I had never felt so loved and cared for and appreciated before. If felt amazing and I soon felt like I was floating, the only thing I could focus on in that moment was the love and care Sun was giving me and for hours it stayed that way and if it was possible I would ask for this to last for eternity. Just me and my sunshine lover, cuddling as close as possible and the only thing felt is love and care and passion and nothing else. Just me and Sunny being happy forever. ♡

BOOM ANOTHER PART DONE AND YES THIS WAS JUST ENTIRELY A LOVE CHAPTER AND I HAVE NO REGRETS THIS WAS SO CUTE TO WRITE OUT!! Anyways I hope yall enjoyed!! And as fucking ALWAYS!! I hope you have a great day/night and I'll see yall next time! Adios!

( ALSO MOON DID CALL AND GOT THE DRINKS REPLACED IN THE VENDING MACHINE )

Word Count: 872