A Special Thank You ~{ Smut, Fluff }~

This was requested by Bryanxmoltenforlife! I hope you enjoy!

~{ Sun's POV }~
I couldn't stop thinking about what Moon had done for me. I wanted to do something in return but I couldn't think of anything. I then got an idea. "I hope he likes it." I said as I waited for closing time.

~{ Time Skip to Closing Time }~

~{ No One's POV }~
After all the kids had left Sun started cleaning up. When he was done he went to his room and waited for Moon.

~{ 15 Minutes Later }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
I was starting to get worried because I couldn't find Sun. I then realized I hadn't checked his room yet. I went into the balcony area and started to walk to Sun's room. When I got to his room I opened his door and walked in. I closed the door and looked around. "Sun?" I asked. Suddenly I got pulled to the wall. When I opened my eyes I saw Sun infront of me. I blushed a bright red. "I think you deserve a reward for what you did for me today Moony~." Said Sun as he held me against the wall. I immediately turned a darker shade of red.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I couldn't hold back anymore. I roughly kissed Moon and started to move my hands down to his waist. Moon kissed back and softly moaned from my touch. I took this chance to slip my tounge into his mouth. Moon moaned as I explored every inch of his mouth. "M-mm~" Moaned Moon. I smirked as I slipped my hand into his pants. I started to slowly stroke his dick while still kissing him. Moon tried to pull away to moan but I held him close. "Mmm~!" I then broke the kiss and smiled as I saw Moon panting and moaning.

~{ No One's POV }~
Sun started to remove Moon's pants while also kissing Moon's neck. "A-Ah! Sun~ p-please~" Sun smirked. "Please what doll~?" "P-Please... mmm~ t-touch me~" Moon was drolling at this point. "Of course~" Said Sun as he got on his knees. Sun then wrapped his hand around Moon's dick and started to jerk him off. "M-Mm~ Sun g-go faster~!" Sun smirked. "As you wish doll~" Sun then moved his hand as fast as he could while also planting kisses around Moon's dick. "AH! S-Sunny~! Mmmm~ d-don't s-stop~!" Sun smiled and started to go slower "Oh don't worry~" Sun then removed his hand and replaced it with his mouth. "S-SUNNY~! Ah! Y-Yes! Jus- AH! J-Just like t-that~!" Sun kept on sucking Moon off until he said. "Sunny i-i'm clo- mm! Close~! Ahh~!" Sun kept on sucking until Moon came. "Ah! I-I'm cumming~! Ah~" Sun swallowed all of Moon's cum and sat back panting. Moon then smirked as he leaned down to face Sun. "Now it's my turn~ and I won't hold back." Sun blushed and didn't notice Moon climbing on top of him. Once Sun realized what was going on Moon had already started carrying Sun to the bed. Moon then placed Sun on the bed and ripped Sun's clothes off. Sun tried to cover himself as Moon took his shirt off. "Awh~ no need to be shy Sunny~" Sun blushed as he started to uncover himself. "Good boy~" Said Moon as he started to kiss Sun's body starting with the neck and going down to Sun's waist. "A-Ah! Moon~" Moaned Sun as Moon started to bite his waist. "Mm! Please s-stop teasing m-me Moon~" Moon smirked. "That's not my name Sunny~" Said Moon as he started to softly touch Sun's sides. "Ah! Master~ please stop teasing m-me~" Moon smiled. "Good boy~" He then moved back up and started to line his dick up with Sun's entrance. Then Moon slammed his dick into Sun causing Sun's eyes to roll back and moan loudly. "AH! M-Master~! Ahh~" Moon then started to thrust into Sun. "Master~ p-please go f-fas- Ah~ -ter!" Moon smiled. "Beg for it." Sun blushed but started to beg. "Oh master~! Please go f-faster~! AH!" Moon blushed a little and then began to thrust into Sun faster and harder. "YES~! Oh m-master~! Ahhh~!" Sun was a moaning mess. Moon kept thrusting into Sun until. "AH! M-MASTER~! R-Right there~!" Moon smirked and started to thrust continuesly into Sun's sweet spot. "Ahhh~! Yes~! D-Don't stop! I-I'm close~!" "Ngh! M-Me to~" Said Moon. "C-Cum insi- Ah! Me~!" Sun's eyes rolled back as he and Moon both came at the same time. "AHHH~! MASTER~! I-I'M CUMMING~!!" "Ngh~! M-Me ah! To~!" Sun cummed all over Moons stomache and himself and Moon cummed inside of Sun making sure none spilled leaked out. Both were panting and Moon pulled out. His cum started to leak out of Sun's ass and onto the bed. Moon looked at Sun as they both were panting and passiontly kissed him. They both swirled there tounges together as they kissed. After a while they both pulled away. Sun was still panting. It wasn't until then that Moon noticed Sun was crying. "Are you alright Sunshine?" Asked Moon in a soft tone. "Y-Yeah. I'm j-just really h-happy." Moon used his finger to wipe Sun's tears away and then layed down next to him and cuddled Sun close. "I-I love you Moony." Said Sun. "I love you to Sunshine." They both cuddled each other and fell asleep.

Hey guys! Once again this was requested by Bryanxmoltenforlife! I hope you enjoyed! Also the next chapter should be out in a few hours! ALSO! It will be a while before I do another smut chapter! It's not that i don't want to it's just that i wanna continue with the actual story and this request just matched the story so I thought why not. And as always I hope you have a great day/night and i'll see you in the next chapter! Adios!

Word Count: 1010