Matchmaker ~{ Fluff, Smut }~

OMG guys! Almost 2k reads in less then 2 weeks!? THIS IS AMAZING!! I can't thank you guys enough for this!! Please enjoy this chapter and as you saw in the title it will have some smut! Enjoy! And thank you guys again SO MUCH!!!

~{ Sun's POV }~
When I woke up Moon was still asleep cuddling me close. I smiled as I carefully got out of the bed. I went down out of the balcony to check on Koa. When I got there he was awake playing with his plushies. As I got closer I heard him saying something. "Kiss kiss." Is what he was saying while putting his plushies faces together. I laughed as I picked him up out of the bed so that I could take him to the kitchen to get him some breakfast. I started to walk down to the kitchen when I saw a man looking around. I went up to him and asked. "Can I help you sir?" The man turned around and smiled a tired smile almost as if he hadn't slept at all. "Yes I left my kid in the daycare for the night." He said. "Oh are you the father of Koa then?" I ask. "Yes I am! You must be Sun then. Moon told me you and him would take good care of him for me." "Oh you must be Josh then! Moon told everything you told him. I hope that class wasn't to overwhelming for you." I said while still holding Koa in my arms. "It wasn't to bad it was tiring though." Replied Josh. "Oh well I was just about to take Koa for some breakfast. You can come along with me. We have some of those chairs that lean back if you would like to rest while me and Chica get Koa some food." I said with a smile on my face. Josh smiled and said. "That would be wonderful. I guess I could rest for a while since I don't have another class until tomorrow." I smiled and then gestured for him to follow me to the kitchen.

~{ No One's POV }~
As Josh followed Sun to the kitchen he said. "I heard that the pizza plex will be closed today." Sun looked at him and then asked. "Really? How come?" "Some of the lights are broken and they need to go through the wiring of the building." Said Josh while catching Koa's plushie that had started to fall from Koa's hand. Sun just shrugged and continued walking. Once they got to the kitchen Chica was there and Sun asked. "Hey Chica. Could you make some oatmeal for Koa?" Chica then smiled and said. "Sure!" She then started to get out the oatmeal container and got some water boiling. During this time Sun showed Josh to the seats and Josh layed back falling asleep almost immediately.

~{ Time skip to 1 hour later }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
"Bye Josh! Be safe! And Koa is welcome back anytime!" I said while waving goodbye to him. Once he left I looked at Chica who was a little sad. "What's wrong Chica?" I ask. "I really like Roxy but I don't know how to tell her about my feelings." Said Chica while slouching over the kitchen counter. "Hey don't be like that! I'm sure Roxy likes you to!" I say trying to cheer her up. "How do you know? Has she ever said anything about me before?" Asked Chica. "Ya! She told me once that you are really special to her." I said. "Really?" Said Chica. "Yup! Go for it!" I said. Chica thought for a second then said. "Okay! I'll tell her how I feel today!" I smiled at her as I assured her Roxy would like her back.

~{ Time skip to 12:00pm }~

~{ Chica's POV }~
I took a deep breath as I walked over to Roxy. "Roxy I have something to tell you." I said in a shaking voice. "Ya? What is it?" Asked Roxy. I then look away and saw Sun smiling at me while giving me a thumbs up. I smiled and turned back to face Roxy and said. "I like you Roxy! Every time I'm with you my heart beats faster then ever!" I say. I look up and Roxy was stunned for a second. She then pinned me to a wall and kissed me. I was stunned but then she pulled away and said "I like you to Chica." I smiled and kissed her again. She kissed back.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I was so happy for Chica when I saw Roxy kiss her. I knew that she would like Chica back. I then walked back to the daycare when all of a sudden Moon pulled me to his room in the balcony. He then threw me on his bed and pinned me under him. I was about to say something but he kissed me before I could say anything. I kissed back and after a while he bit my lip for entrance. I didn't let him but he didn't give up. He reached his hand down and grabbed my member causing me to gasp. That gave him enough time to slip his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as his tongue explored every inch of my mouth.

~{ No One's POV }~
After a few minutes Moon pulled away from the kiss leaving Sun panting and gasping for air. Moon then smirked as he started to move his hand to Sun's member and started to stroke it slowly. "A-ah!" Moaned Sun from the sudden touch from Moon. Moon smiled and wrapped his hand around Sun's member and started to jerk him off. "A-Ahhh~ M-M-Moon~ Ahhhh~" Moaned Sun as Moon got continuously faster and faster with his strokes. "A-Ahhhhh!~ M-Moon i'm c-c-close~ Ah!" Moaned Sun. Moon just smiled and kept on jerking Sun off. After anouther minute Sun couldn't handle the pleasure any longer and came in Moons hand. Sun moaned one final time and then passed out. "Heh. Guess it to much for you Sunny." Said Moon as he started to clean up. Once he was done he cuddled Sun close and said. "I love you Sunny. You're mine and only mine." Before falling asleep.

Hey guys! And once again I can't thank you guys enough for all the support! I still can't belive that it hasn't even been 2 weeks! You guys made my dream become a reality! Also credits to DashingWaffle for the Chica x Roxy idea! And I hope you all are enjoying my writing so far and like I always say! Have a GREAT day/night and i'll see you next chapter! Bye!

Word Count: 1107