Easter Special ~{ Fluff }~

~{ I know it's been a while! I have a explanation at the end! Hope you enjoy this special! }~

~{ No One's POV }~

It was the day before Easter and Sun and Moon were working on activities for the kids. They had a whole list of what they wanted to do for the kids. Some of those activities were a egg hunt, painting fake eggs, and crafting fake bunny ears. They also had some other ideas that revolved more around the events taken place on Easter. They had planned out a small puppet show, they would do a craft where the kids could make thank you cards for Jesus. They also planned that for snack time the kids would have small portions of food that they had during the last supper. The kids would also have cranberry, and grape juice to represent the wine.

Sun was cutting out and folding paper to make starting cards for the kids to write and draw on. Moon was on his wire setting up some decorations on the ceiling. Sun had finished the card bases and went to check on Moon. Ever since the incident Moon was a little nervous about being on his wire but he was getting better at it. Sun looked up and saw Moon on his wire still in air hanging up decorations. "Hey Moon!" Yelled Sun so that Moon could hear him. Moon looked down and saw Sun. "Hey Sun!" Yelled Moon as he finished hanging up a fake cardboard painted egg. "Are you almost done!? I already finished the base cards!" Moon cut the extra string from the decoration and replied. "I just finished! I'll come down now!" Sun smiled and watched as Moon lowered himself on the wire. Moon got on the ground and took the hook of the wire off his belt. "Alright I'm down now Sun. Is there anything else we have to set up now?" Asked Moon as he hooked the wire back to his holder. "Well I could use some help filling up the eggs and hiding them for the egg hunt tomorrow." Replied Sun. "Alright then. How many eggs do we have to fill up anyway?" Sun took a paper out of his pocket,and read it. "Well I believe we have to do at least 200! And 20 golden eggs." Said Sun after reading the paper. Moon groaned and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Let's just get this over with." Said Moon in a annoyed tone of voice. Sun giggled and took Moon's hand so he could bring him to where the eggs and candy were.

~{ Time Skip to When The Eggs Are all Filled With Candy }~

~{ Sun's POV }~

I finished filling up the last egg and placed it into a bag with the rest of the eggs. "Alright that should be it! Now we just need to hide them around the Daycare." I said as I walked over to Moon. Moon had gotten tired half way through and went to the corner of the room to lay down. It was around 6:30pm when I finished filling the eggs with the candy. Once I got to Moon I smiled when I saw him. He had fallen asleep and was hugging one of the pillows that was in the corner with some of the extra supplies. I walked over to and sat down next to him. He looked so cute when he was asleep. I decided that I could wait to hide the eggs and laid down next to Moon cuddling him close. I yawned and closed my eyes. After a few minutes I fell asleep.

~{ The Next Day }~

~{ Moon's POV }~

I woke up and saw that Sun was cuddling with me. I blushed and tried to sit up. Sun pulled me back down and cuddled me closer to him. I blushed more. "Stay..." Said Sun with his eyes still closed. "But Love we have to hide all the eggs for the egg hunt today! And it's 7am!" I said as I tried to sit up again. Sun then fully woke up and sat up next to me. "Fineeeee. But I want cuddles later today then." Replied Sun. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "Alright then." Sun blushed a little from my kiss. He's adorable. I stood up and so did Sun as we both went to get ready for the day. I put on new clothes and brushed my teeth. It didn't take long for me to finish. Sun had gotten done quicker then me though and was already hiding the eggs for the egg hunt we had planned. I went down and started to help him. We had just finished hiding all the eggs when kids started to enter the Daycare. Sun had went over to greet the parents and I brought the kids to the middle of the room so that we could explain how today was going to go. Sun finished talking to the parents and all the kids were here and sitting down. Sun walked over to me and we explained how the day was going to go. We were going to do the egg hunt first, then we would all go and decorate fake plastic eggs, then they would make fake bunny ears with paper and cardboard, then after that it would be snack time and we would have some special food this time, after snack time we would learn a little about Jesus and then make thank you cards and pray to him. Me and Sun also had a special activity that we had saved for last that we think the kids would really enjoy. Once all the kids understood we let them grab a bag to collect Easter eggs with and then they started to look for all the eggs.

~{ No One's POV }~

All the kids had started to look for the eggs scattered around the Daycare. Sun and Moon went to the center of the room and waited for all the kids to finish finding all the eggs. It didn't take long for all the eggs to be found and all the kids went back to the center of the room where Sun and Moon were. They showed their eggs and they all counted to make sure all the eggs were found. They all counted 200 eggs in total. Sun then told the kids to put their bags on the side of the wall with their names on it so that they wouldn't loose them. The kids all ran off to the wall and placed their bags there. Once that was done Sun and Moon brought the kids to the arts and crafts table and gave them the plastic eggs to decorate. The kids all decorated their eggs with lots of different designs and patterns. Some did regular Easter patterns and other made pictures. It didn't take long for the kids to finish decorating all the eggs and a lot of them had already started making their fake bunny ears. After around 2 hours all the kids finished decorating the eggs and they finished making their fake bunny ears. It was snack time at this point and Sun led the kids to the snack room. Moon then brought out the snacks and handed out the bread, grape juice, and cranberry juice. Moon did bring our the regular snacks to. Once snack time was over the kids all went to the center of the playroom for the puppet show. Sun and Moon did did a show about Jesus and how he is reall important and what he did for us. ( They didn't show any of the torturing and bad parts ) The kids all really enjoyed the show and wanted to thank Jesus. Once everything was cleaned up the kids all went to make cards. They all made thank you cards to Jesus. Sun and Moon were both happy that the kids were enjoying their time and got to learn about such a important topic. Once all the kids finished they all showed Sun and Moon. All the cards were different and they all were carefully colored. Sun told the kids to put their cards with their bags and to meet them back at the center of the playroom. All the kids agreed and went to put their cards away. After the kids went to the center of the playroom and they saw Moon hooked up to his wire with multiple other harnesses next to him. "Alright kids! We are going to do something different today! Everyone get a harness on!" Said Moon as he handed out the harnesses. All the kids put on harnesses and Moon explained what they would be doing. "I will be picking one out you guys up at a time and attach you on the wire with me! Then I'll bring you guys up to the ceiling and you guys will do a small prayer!" Explained Moon as he pointed up. All the kids got really excited and lined up infront of Moon. Then one by one Moon brought each kid up and every child did a small prayer. Moon was really happy that all the kids liked it.

Once the last kid finished parents had already started to go in and collect their kids. Some parents were worried when they saw Moon bring up different children but they knew it was safe. Once all the kids were then picked up Sun and Moon both started to clean up the Daycare. It didn't take long because the kids all did a great job of cleaning up their messes today. When they were done they went straight to bed because they were tired from the day. They both cuddled together and fell asleep almost instantly.

Ok ok! I know it's REALLY bad and rushed and I'm so sorry!! But I was behind on my writing and wanted to get something out! Once again I'm so sorry!! Also I'm sorry I've been gone so long! I've had school and I'm working on a BIG project for the story! I promise that I'll start posting more soon! I hope you liked this chapter at least little bit. I hope you guys had a great Easter and I promise the next post will be SO much better then this!! And now as always I hope you have a great day/night and ill see you next time!
( If you'll even still read my story after this horrible chapter ) Adios!!

Word Count: 1746