I'm Fine... ~{ Angst, Fluff }~

~{ Morning }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
I woke up at around 8:00am. As I sat up and stretched my arms I felt something build up in my throat. My Head started to hurt and I ran to the bathroom. Once I got in the bathroom I went to the toilet and threw up. At this point my head was pounding. "No no no... I can't be sick now! The Daycare is open today!" I said as I start to clean myself off. I started to think of what I could do when I got an idea. "I'll just wear a mask! That way the kids won't get sick and I won't miss work." I started to leave the bathroom when Moon stopped me. "Are you ok Sun? I heard you coughing in the bathroom." Asked Moon in a concerned tone. It warmed my heart to know that he cared so much for me. I couldn't tell him I was sick though. If he knew he would close the Daycare and he wouldn't let me work. "Oh! Yeah, sorry about that. I choked on some toothpaste while brushing my teeth. I'm ok though." I said while trying to act convincing. "Ok then. Just be careful next time." Replied Moon and he walked off. I sighed with relif as I started to look for one of my masks.

~{ Moon's POV }
Sun acted a little off while responding to me. "Maybe I should keep an eye on him today just to be sure." I thought as I cleaned some of the tables.

~{ Time skip to opening time }~

~{ No One's POV }~
As kids started to enter the Daycare Sun greeted them while wearing a split night and day mask. It was just like the hoodie he had worn the day before.

Once all the kids were sitting with Sun they started asking him why he had a mask on

Once all the kids were sitting with Sun they started asking him why he had a mask on. Sun started to get a little nervous while trying to think of a good excuse. He then got an idea. "Well I thought we could play hospital today! I also thought we could decorate our own masks. How does that sound?" The kids all really liked Sun's idea and even some of the older kids got interested. Sun started to lead all the kids to the arts and crafts tables and got the masks to pass out.

~{ Sun's POV }~
My head started to hurt more as I handed out the masks. Once I was done I felt like I was going to pass out. I quickly excused myself and ran to the bathroom. When I got into the staff bathroom my head was pounding and my vision started to blur. I sat down and touched the back of my throat to make me throw up. It helped a little as I stood up and filled a glass with water. I drank it and went back to the kids.

~{ Moon's POV }~
I watched as Sun ran into the bathroom and he didn't come out until 7 minutes later. I knew something was wrong but I decided to wait until naptime to confront him about it.

~{ 3 hours later }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
It was naptime for the kids so I gave them all sleeping bags. I then put on a voice acted story for them to listen to. After that I went to find Sun. Once I found him I walked over to him and started to ask him some questions. "Are you ok Sun? You've been acting weird all day." I asked. I saw that Sun was nervous but also spaced out? "Sun?" I ask worried. "Hm? Oh! Sorry Moon!" He replied. "Are you ok Sun?" I ask again. "I'm fine Mo-" As he was talking he suddenly passed out. I caught him in my arms as i tried to wake him up. "Sun?! Sun wake up!" I yelled while trying to shake him awake.

~{ Sun's POV }~
I was talking to Moon when my head started to seriously hurt. The room then began to spin. Before I could do anything my legs gave in and I blacked out.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Yes I know it was shorter then the others

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Yes I know it was shorter then the others. I didn't have much ideas for this and I also wanted to split this chapter into two parts so that I could post at least something today! The next part should be out by tommorow afternoon/evening! Like always I hope you have a great day/night and I'll see you guys next chapter! Adios!

Word Count: 749