Discharged ~{ Fluff }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
When I woke up the first thing I noticed was that Sun wasn't there. "I guess he went home." I thought as I started to sit up. I looked next to me and saw my phone and a note on the nightstand. I grabbed my phone and the note off the nightstand and looked at the note. I opened it up and started to read it.

~{ The Note }~

To Moon,
         Hey Moon. I'm sorry I had to leave. Visiting hours had ended and I couldn't stay with you. I left you your phone so that you wouldn't be bored. Get better soon!
                                                                                        Love, Sundrop
( P.S I'll visit again soon ♡ )

~{ No One's POV }~
Moon smiled as he read the note. "Thanks Sunshine." He whispered. Moon then put the note down and turned his phone on. The first thing he saw when he went to check his notifications was that Sun had sent him a text. Moon tapped the notification and it opened up his messanger app. Moon read Suns text and then saw that Sun had sent him this only 5 minutes ago. When Moon finished reading the text he smiled as he started to type a reply for Sun.

~{ Both of Them Texting }~

Sun: Hey Moon! Are you feeling any better?

Moon: Hey Sun. Yeah I feel a little better. By the way thanks for bringing my phone.

Sun: You're welcome! And i'm glad you're feeling better! I also have great news!

Moon: Really? What is it?

Sun: You remember that person in a bunny costume that tried to kill you?

Moon: Yeah? What about that Bitch?

Sun: Language!

Moon: Alright fine. What do you want to tell me about them?

Sun: Last night when I got back to the Pizza Plex I saw them sneaking into a allyway. I called the police and then followed them into the
         allyway so the police would know where they were. After about 2 minutes of following them though they stopped walking and I got
         a little scared. Then without thinking I just run up to them and knocked them out! After that the police came and arrested them!

Moon: What?!

Moon: Wait really?! You risked your life just so that you could make me happy and feel safe?!

Sun: Yeah of course I did! You're my boyfriend Moon! I would do anything to make you feel safe and happy!

Moon: Thank you so much Sunshine! I can't belive you did that just for me!

Sun: You're welcome Moony!

Sun: Oh! By the way I have time today to visit you!

Moon: Really? Will you visit then?

Sun: Of course I will! I'm already heading out!

Moon: Ok then. See you soon!

Sun: See you soon!

~{ Both Went Offline }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
I can't wait to see Sun again! I can't belive that he actually risked his life just to make me happy! I'm so lucky to have him as my boyfriend. I smiled as I thought about all the great thing about Sun and how much he has done for me.

~{ 10 Minutes Later }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
I had finally gotten to the hospital and I went to the front desk. "I'm here to see Moondrop L/N please." I said to the women who was working behind the counter. "Sign your name here and then you can head up to his room." Replied the women as she handed me a paper and pen. "Thank you ma'am." I said as I signed the paper and handed it back to her. "You're welcome enjoy your visit." She said. I thanked her and then went to go find Moon's room. "Alright it's room 243." I said as I looked for his room. "Here it is!" I opened the door and walked in.

~{ No One's POV }~
Sun walked into Moons room. Moon saw Sun and put his phone down. "Hey Sun." Said Moon as he sat up. "Hey Moon!" Replied Sun as he walked over to Moon. "How do you feel?" Asked Sun. "Better but my burns still sting." Replied Moon. "I'm sorry to hear that Moony." "It's not your fault Sun. Besides you already risked your life to get the person that hurt me arrested. You shouldn't feel sorry when you've done so much just to make me feel safe and happy." Sun smiled. "I guess you're right. Thanks Moony." Said Sun. "You're welcome Sunshine." They both taked for about an hour until Sun yawned. "Are you tired?" Asked Moon. "Yeah I didn't sleep to well." Said Sun as he yawned again. Moon smiled. "Come on we can cuddle if you want." Said Moon as he opened his arms so Sun could lay down. Sun nodded as he carefully cuddled with Moon. Sun started to fall asleep. "Sleep well Sunshine." Said Moon as Sun closed his eyes and fell asleep.

~{ Time skip to when Moon is discharged from the hospital }~

~{ Moon's POV }~
I was with Sun in a taxi going back to the Pizza Plex. I had finally been discharged from the hospital. Sun was sitting next to me while resting his head on my shoulder. "Are you excited Moon?" Asked Sun. "Yeah." I replied as I kissed the top of his head. Sun giggled a little and I smiled. "He's so cute." I thought as I put my arm around Sun so he wouldn't feel uncomfortable. When we got to a red light the driver looked back and said. "You two are such a cute couple." Sun blushed and I thanked the driver for the compliment.

~{ Time skip to when they get back to the Daycare }~

~{ Sun's POV }~
Me and Moon walked into the Daycare. The Daycare felt so comforting with Moon back. "The Daycare won't be open until next week." I said as I looked at Moon. "Alright then." Moon said. I hugged Moon and he hugged me back. "It's good to have you back Moony." Moon smiled and lifted my chin so I would be looking at him. "It's good to be back." Replied Moon as he used his thumb to brush the hair out of my face. Moon then kissed me and I kissed him back. It felt good. After a few minutes we both pulled away. "I love you Sunshine." Said Moon. I smiled. "I love you to Moony."

Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed and OMG 10K READS?! THIS IS AMAZING!! I can't thank you guys enough!! I will be doing a special surprise for you guys to celebrate this accomplishment!! But for now all I can say is THANK YOU and I hope you have a GREAT day/night and I'll see you guys next chapter/part! Adios!!

Word Count: 1114