A Special Question ~{ Fluff }~ 1 Year Special!~

~{ It's happening!~ After one year it's finally happening!~ [ As a side note I cant believe Ive been doing this for an entire year! ] }~

~{ Sun's POV }~

Today was the day. I had been planning this for weeks now and it was finally time to put my plan into action. I got up and went down to the Daycare where Moon was, dressed in a suit just like I was. We had a date planned that night and I was planning on asking him then. "Ready to go?" I asked Moon and he nodded in response. I smiled and took his hand and walked out with him and we both walked out of the Plex.

I walked him to my car and we got in and I drove for around 10 or 15 minutes to a fancy and expensive restaurant that Moon had been talking about for ages now. When Moon saw the restaurant his face lit up and he seemed really excited. It was adorable to see him so excited. I smiled and parked and got out of the car and so did Moon and we walked into the restaurant.

Once in Moon looked around in awe and I'm sure that if he had a tail that it would be going insane at that moment. "This place is amazing Sunny!" Said Moon. I smiled and nodded in response. "I knew you always wanted to come here so I made reservations!" Moon smiled and hugged me, kissing my cheek. I blushed and hugged back and not long after the waiter came over and brought us to our table.

We both sat down and looked at the menu

~{ Timeskip to after dinner because they would have just talked and ate -<- [ And Im tired as fuck ] }~

~{ Sun's POV }~

Once we finished our food and paid I took Sun's hand and took him out and to a park with a bridge and lake. Moom looked around and we were both on the bridge. I smiled and looked to him, blushing a little as I fiddled with the box in my pocket. "Hey Sunny? Can you face me and close your eyes?" I asked him. "Oh? Ok Sunny!" Said Moon and he turned to me and closed his eyes. I took a deep breath and got down on one knee and held the box open, a small ring with a diamond on it in the box. I smiled and spoke. "Open your eyes now Moony..."

~{ Moon's POV }~

I opened my eyes just like Sun told me to and looked down at him and my eyes widened when I saw him. Sun was on one knee and holding and open ring box with the most beautiful ring in it.

"Moony you're beautiful and sweet and kind and the most amazing person I've ever met and I want to spend my life with you. So Moondrop L/N will you marry me?" Said Sun as he held the ring box up to me.

Tears formed in my eyes and I nodded. "Yes!! Of course I'll marry you!!" Sun smiled and got up, pulling me close and slipped the ring onto my finger. "A perfect fit~ Just like you my dear~" Said Sun and I blushed, looking up to him. Sun smiled down at me and pulled me into a kiss. A brighter blush formed on my cheeks and I kissed back.

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS SMALL 1 YEAR SPECIALLLLLL!!! HEHEHEHEHEHHRHEH!!! They're getting married nowwww!! WOOOO!!
[ Yes I know this was lazy but I got school to do ]
Now I hope you all enjoyed and as always I hope you have an amazing Night/Day and I'll see you all next chapter!~ Adios!

[ ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 111K READS ]

Word Count: 626