𝟸𝟾

----

He momentarily holds on to the key, letting Minjoo think he accepted her offer.

As much as he wants to answer all the questions she might have prepared in the end, he doesn't think he's ready.

No, he's ready for the answer. But not the result after it. 

'If Minjoo breaks off the engagement immediately, everything will be ruined -

The plan won't be... She wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. She got dragged into it.'

Many things went through his mind, yet he still had a poker face. He glanced at Minjoo one last time.

Before he exits the cafe, he passes the key to Hyewon, who's been there staring from the very start behind the counter.

"Send your friend home today, will you, Hyewon? Or else she will have to sleep over at your place." He points towards Minjoo.

"Do I look like I'm free to you?" 

"Alright then, how much for a night?" He winks.

Hyewon showed him her most disgusted face, "Just get lost the fuck. I will take care of her without you saying. She's my friend."

Y/N continue to stand there, "Actually, never mind. Pass me back her keys."

How long can he avoid it? The plan is still ongoing, no matter what. 

Hyewon holds onto the keys, crosses her hand and looks at Y/N.

"Now, why must I?" And pushes Y/N out of her cafe.

What he immediately sees are black-suited people looking around.  Unsure if they are here for him since he was exposed just now. If they are... They have speed.

He put back on his mask, tapped his pants back pocket, and blended into the crowd of people around, disappearing from that area.

Yes, in the end, Hyewon did pass him the keys.

She was looking at her friend, Minjoo, who returned to work right after Y/N left.

Not any sight of change from before, she sighs once again.

Should I support this newly formed couple or try to stop it before it's too late?