𝟐𝟐

"The news for this sure kinda blew up," Hyewon who is still chilling at home watching the local news station by her television. She thought Y/N is someone who keeps it low, so having the fraud spreading around right now seems like a very, very terrible planned plan.

The police definitely going to be involved, there's no way the police won't found them. "Oh right, he does have some friends in that department.." She shakes her head and switched off the television. "How did I know a troublesome friend like him either way, I can't remember.."

Her phone rings for a few seconds, and it hangs up that it left a missed call. It's from Y/N, and she didn't bother. This is kinda like a code they shared, he will definitely send a text later.

But the text she received was something she didn't expect.
'Take care of Minjoo for the next few days.'

... "So, what this means though what the fuck."

----

Standing in front of the manor that the address led him to which he knew long ago, he did think a lot. What if the plan he worked for, doesn't work at all? He stood there still for minutes, which Jaehui eventually notices him as he's about to get some breather out from the house.

".. Hey, I didn't expect you to come this early actually.."
Jaehui speaks first. He's kinda feeling complicated.
The dude in front of him, been friends for years, and actually tried to convince him to stop gambling is his older brother?

The dude that eventually given up on asking him to be good for his own good.. is actually his older brother?

A brother he doesn't deserve, nor their father deserves in Jaehui's eyes. But there's still something felt off for him as he sees Y/N just looked at him with no many expressions.

"I feel like I should come back later, but it's best to face it early." Y/N let out a small smile. Jaehui than think he thinks too much to it, Y/N is a really good person to him, there is no way Y/N knew it long ago before their father decided to acknowledge him right..?

" Any idea, why he wants to meet me? We both don't have a good impression of each other." Y/N acts as he forces himself to walk towards the gate, which eventually stopped by Jaehui.

"I don't know, when I said your name by an accident, his eyes just lit up as if he founds something that caught his attention in this mist of darkness. I caught up with the news that the company had some problems after calling you."

Y/N sighs if that man he really hates, going to use him...
He probably either asking for some extra help from Minjoo's family, there's no other reason Y/N could think of.

Which he already requested them or even sounds like a warning, not to help him.
What will happen then, the consequence might not be something he could hold up for. But whatever.

All he wants was to see that man, suffer once.
"Alright, time to face him I guess?" He looks at Jaehui, who shakes his head. "I ain't going back in, he was asking me to help him out in his company, despite knowing I don't know a single shit out of it. I just kinda managed to escape it."

Jaehui unlocks the gate, pushed Y/N in, and immediately ran away from the scene. "I swear.." He sighs. 'So, if he wants Jaehui to go help him out at this time only means, all he wants right now was to find someone to push the blame on. A scapegoat.'

He smirks which no one will even notice. "This should be easy then."