𝟏𝟐

Minjoo sat back down immediately, fanning herself. She can feel herself blushing once again from Hyewon teasing instead.
Is she really starting to have feelings for Y/N? No way, she just met him a few days ago. And it was just yesterday that she met him for the second time.

----

Chaewon doesn't like the feelings she's currently holding.
She said so herself to Minjoo , the one she likes is Hitomi.
So why, that's she's burning up in rage when Y/N is begin close with Minjoo, and at Minjoo, who doesn't stop Y/N.

She sits down at the empty seat that's in between Minjoo and Eunbi, even though she didn't accept the offer just now.

Eunbi could totally see that Chaewon is jealous. But she could also see that Minjoo is really starting to have feelings formed to the guy who just left. It's been sometimes that she sees Minjoo's eyes filled with stars. She had always been seeing that eyes when Minjoo came with Chaewon for the few past months. But someday, it just stopped. There's no star, but sorrow. While for Chaewon, her eyes were filled with happiness. Eunbi noticed that's only when Hitomi was around.

Just then, the wind chimes ring again. Chaewon stood up immediately and rushes over to the one who just came in, Honda Hitomi. "You're here!" Chaewon smiles brightly, hugging the smaller one. Minjoo did not even look at them.

She was too focused on the game, with Hyewon "Hyewon, are you the mafia this time?" "What the heck, I'm the innocent villager I swear in the name of Eunbi's jinja nice body

She was too focused on the game, with Hyewon "Hyewon, are you the mafia this time?" "What the heck, I'm the innocent villager I swear in the name of Eunbi's jinja nice body." Eunbi looks confusingly at both of them, then hatred at Hyewon's word. "Minjoo, Hyewon is definitely the mafia try your best to persuade others." Most of them ignored the interactions Chaewon and Hitomi currently have, other then Yujin.

Another staff is the ones handling the girls' order, seeing how they both acted there's still a bit of awkwardness. Chaewon is basically the past Minjoo in Yujin's view currently. Until both of them agreed to leave as they had their order done. But before that, Chaewon walks over to Minjoo's side and whisper something. It's clearly not something good, Yujin sees Minjoo expression totally stiffens.

"I missed your touch, Minjoo."

----

Meanwhile, somewhere in the residential of  Park Jinsi.
"So he just left? Without saying anything else? Alright, I got it." He hangs up the phone call he gotten from Y/N's adoptive mother. This isn't according to his plan. Y/N should be very hopeless and move in and stayed with his grandparents, or even moved in here immediately. After all, since last night he cuts off all Y/N back account that he knows off.

But hey it's the same Y/N that acted like he doesn't know any truth, Y/N knew this would have happened. His dad might be strong enough to be able to freeze the account in Korea which he doesn't use at all, but not overseas one.

He received a phone call from Jaehui, his stepbrother while waiting for the traffic light to change its colors.
He put on his Bluetooth earpiece, and accept the call.
"Hey Jaehui, what's up? Did you ended up winning lots in there yet?" Y/N could hear a heavy sigh from the other side of the phone call. "I've lost half of the money I have gotten from selling the shares. I will be dead as fuck once my family knows the truth." Y/N smirk.

"Just half of it, you still have another half! Gamble it all, you might win 10times back!"
As if Jaehui finds back some of his tiny bit of confidence, "Do you really think so?"

Y/N laughs, "No but you won't listen to me so, you will definitely, win it back Jaehui. Anyway call me back later if you need anything, I'm driving currently." And he ends the call.

"I wonder how will they settle it if he really continues to gamble everything and starts owing debt? Or even worst, knowing the shares are with me?"