𝟏𝟏

In the cafe, Minjoo is playing games on behalf of Hyewon as she's busy brewing and illustration coffee arts. It's interesting to see her expression changes as others can easily know if she manages to pass the game stage.. Or just failed very badly.

"She definitely revealed herself she's the mafia in that game," Yujin snaps a photo of Minjoo while looking at her expression.
She's pouting, indeed. Minjoo doesn't know how to prove her innocent no more as the detective caught her, and villagers believing the detective. " Goodbye to my winning reputation. " Hyewon fake whimpered, Hyewon herself doesn't win much either way. Most of the time it's her mate that carried the win, not her.

"Welcome," Minjoo says, still gluing her eyes on the phone when she heard the ring from the wind chimes that hang behind the door entryway. Others had their eyes on who just entered. Kim Chaewon, the one that Minjoo haven't get over. The one who still holds the heart of Minjoo.
That's what others thought it still is.

Minjoo felt the atmosphere changed, she turned her head to the side where the door is, and she sees her

Minjoo felt the atmosphere changed, she turned her head to the side where the door is, and she sees her. Well... This is one of the cafes they both often come usually so isn't surprised for her to see Chaewon here. She feels a bit uncertain, she's happy to see Chaewon after days of ignoring her as she's trying to act on like she moves on to continue her plan. But she sees that Chaewon doesn't show any differences at all.

"Oh hey, Chaewon!" Minjoo waves at her and that amazed Hyewon and Eunbi. Is she really moving on from Chaewon that easily? Yujin knows her. She's just acting. "Chaewon, wanna share a table with us? There's still another spot." Yujin asks as she points at the empty seat between Minjoo and Eunbi.

Chaewon shakes her head, "I'm here waiting for Hitomi."
Minjoo's expression change for a second right then, no one noticed. " Oh..? You two? " Eunbi asked. " Hitomi still doesn't know," Chaewon replied sadly.

The wind chimes ring once again. Y/N enters. " Woah what's going on here why do I feel the atmosphere so tense?"  He walks over to Minjoo and kissed her side cheek, "Hey babe!"
Minjoo blushed at the way Y/N acted. Chaewon mood did changes a bit, Yujin saw it. 

Chaewon offers a handshake to Y/N, "Hi I'm Chaewon, Minjoo's best friend." Y/N glance at Minju, waiting for her reaction. She nods her head. "Hello! I'm Y/N, Minjoo's fiancé." Y/N emphasize on the fiancé's word and accept the handshake.  Chaewon used a bit more strength than usual.  As if trying to show her jealousy.

And that made Y/N confuse. And then he realized after Chaewon released her hand. He leans in and whispers in Minjoo's ear. "Is she the one that you girls were discussing?" Minjoo nods her head, others are curious about what Y/N whispered.

Y/N nods his head in awareness. "Oh well, I'm just here to check how's Minjoo doing here as it's her first day of work. I will pick you up later babe. I still have somewhere else to go first."  Before Y/N goes, Minjoo kisses his cheek, too.  Y/N stands there and smiles, "as much I want to kiss back once again. But I probably will be doing that till you end work." Y/N smirk. He kisses her cheek once again and left.

Minjoo stood up and wave till Y/N left her sight. "Back to earth Minjoo. He's gone." Hyewon tease.